Rizoma Sportline Billet Grips

Thanks for all the feed backs. I got Progrip 717 GP this morning from a local shop. This thing has a lot of gel that I'm assuming will do the job. If not, then I'll slide the Puppies over them.
I'll keep the thread updated when I install them and test them for a ride.

.:: PROGRIP :: The Race Passion Company ::.

Cheers
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Tried the Kury, Harris, Progrip and grip puppies

Still not satisfied..
Been trying to ride more, but long distance rides (highways, Straightways) gets very uncomfortable.

If I ride through twisties any kind of grips works cuz your hands are constantly adjusting and not in the same position.

:poke:

Tried the Kury, Harris, Progrip and grip puppies

Still not satisfied..
Been trying to ride more, but long distance rides (highways, Straightways) gets very uncomfortable.

If I ride through twisties any kind of grips works cuz your hands are constantly adjusting and not in the same position.

:poke:
I can relate to what your saying, I see you have two bikes to go back and forth with as well as I do. Im still trying to get comfortable with the busa being bent over. I have installed Heli-bars and grip puppies which has helped but I really dont think there is anything out their that will work.

Body position is totally different than the Wing and we just have to except being uncomfortable riding the busa to enjoy the thrill of what it creates. This is my second busa and it's just a bike to play with when Im not traveling on the wing so it's all good.

I new when I purchased this it was going to be like this. It must be an age thing seeing that Im 54 and will never grow up (lol).

If you come up with something else to make it more comfortable, let me know. My opinion is if your not sitting up, your still going to get pressure on your hands.

Back