Rizoma Sportline Billet Grips

Ryan

Registered
Hi,

I want to get Rizoma grips and I need your idea about them. The main reason that I want to change my grips is because of my right hand is getting numb after an hour of riding (specially the last two fingers). Now I'm using my winter gloves and they help more as they are thicker then my summer gloves. I found a good deal ($70 CAD cash!) on Rizoma and I have to send a confirmation email tonight.
So, please let me know if these grips are practically better and I appriciate if some one can help me with the installation as I've never replaced grips. (I'm worry about the throttle side.:confused:)

Thanks for the PJs link.
But before I order, I need some reviews or advise on these grips.

To me they look great if that's what your looking for. If you want comfort you need to go with a larger diameter grip with some type of cushion to spread the load of your palm. Just my opinion.

Those grips will do nothing for comfort. Just my opinion. Look for a foam set ???
Or, save your money and start riding more. More miles in the saddle will help.

To me they look great if that's what your looking for. If you want comfort you need to go with a larger diameter grip with some type of cushion to spread the load of your palm. Just my opinion.

Here is a link to the grips I use. Just line them up, and cut to fit. Spay inside of foam grip with windex and slide them on over your existing grip.

They make a huge difference in comfort for your palms. Price is right as well. You find that you dont like them which I dought, just throw them away. It costs you ten bucks. Im sure you have thrown away a whole lot more than that. Good Luck

GRIP PUPPIES ™ Small. (1 Pair) Pick First Class Mail for Free Shipping. - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at Motorcycle Accessories from California Sport Touring, Inc.

Last edited:
Here is a link to the grips I use. Just line them up, and cut to fit. Spay inside of foam grip with windex and slide them on over your existing grip.

They make a huge difference in comfort for your palms. Price is right as well. You find that you dont like them which I dought, just throw them away. It costs you ten bucks. Im sure you have thrown away a whole lot more than that. Good Luck

GRIP PUPPIES â„¢ Small. (1 Pair) Pick First Class Mail for Free Shipping. - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at Motorcycle Accessories from California Sport Touring, Inc.

Found them $2.00 cheaper at this website if your interested:

Adventure MotoStuff Grip Covers ( Compare to Grip Puppies): Adventure MotoStuff LLC

+1 on the grip puppies.. Me and Pappy both use them with great results..

Low budget Busa 081.jpg

Low budget Busa 082.jpg

Back