Harris Grips

mr8ball

Registered
Just ordered some new grips for my 08 busa. I did not know they made them with the gold Kanji on them. They look pretty good and should be here in a few days I hope. Looks like they have a lot of colors to choose from. Do they need to be glued on? I saw a vid somewhere about installing them but cant remember if they were glued or not. They should go good with my new pazzo lever I got from Tim at Pashnit. I know I had the chazzos but they got to looking so bad I didn't want to go down that road again. Besides buy american to help our country :thumbsup: Here is the link.

Amazon.com: Harris Grips Sport Bike Grips - Kanji-Power - Gold/Black , Color: Gold 01687-POOR: Automotive

I will post pics when I get it all on

Look good! Not familiar with that brand. How is the ergo's of them? Decreased road vibes?? I've just got the stockers.

Look good! Not familiar with that brand. How is the ergo's of them? Decreased road vibes?? I've just got the stockers.
They are suppose to be some of the best so I have herd. They should be here in a few days but it is very cold here so it might be a while before I can try them. I will let you know. There are a few threads about them if you would like to do a search.

i dunno if youve done grips before but they can be a huge pain, just cut the old ones off with a razor, and you can boil the new one on the throttle side to make it a little more pliable and easier to get on. hairspray or grip glue can keep them from slipping but those ive tried before havent needed any.

Im not sure if you have to use glue or not. I know I bought some chrome grips that have rubber pads on them. I ended up having to put super glue on my handle bar then slide these new grips on so they would stay on. Not sure if you have to do the same. If you do, make sure these are the ones you want for a very long time lol.

Back