Riding with Chrome grips?

What type of rubber did you use? Was it a rubber filler or ? The Grips I had made have spiked bar ends that thread into the main part of the grip, but they are hollow, so Id imagine I could most def put rubber on each side of them (in the hollow portion). Just gotta figure out where to get the rubber. Not looking to use trojans lol.

Just to provide some additional feedback on this thread, I had these chromed aluminum grips on my bike:
grip1.jpg

and ithey were hell on my hands, even on relatively short rides. In pure desperation I grabbed a set of the red flame rubber grips off eBay for $6 (They match my fairings)
grip2.jpg

and the difference is night and day, the rubber grips are way, WAY easier to ride with.

I like those black chrome spin wurks, with the wavy ends.
SpinWurkz

holy crap bat man, those are $240!? wow,I like em, but not that much!
Posted via Mobile Device

Those are nice.. Have you checked into the billet black.. They have the holes but are pointed at the end.. Roaring toys has them.. They look good to..

does yours have the throttle cable hook ups on the grip? If so you just take the throttle sleeve off your bike and attach the cable , which is a bear !

I just purchased chrome grips but how do I get tge one on the throttle side on and over the throttle sleeve?

Back