Anodized Grips?

tmf2004

Registered
Fellow members.. just wanted to get a little feedback from members who have installed these grips. Black Anodized Contrast Diamond Cut Grips with Twist Bar Ends Universal Fitment

How easy was the installation and are there special tools i would need for the install?

Also, can someone explain weighted bar ends and how they effect the bike.

These grips are supposed to eliminate the factory bar weights. I think my bar weights are aftermarket that are chrome from the previous owner.

Thanks

I actually added super heavy bar ends because I couldnt stand the vibration even with stock bar ends.. I am not even sure if they made a difference though to be honest... I always thought the guys with no barends would have to have numb hands after an hour..

I actually added super heavy bar ends because I couldnt stand the vibration even with stock bar ends.. I am not even sure if they made a difference though to be honest... I always thought the guys with no barends would have to have numb hands after an hour..

Do you have a link to the bar ends or tell me what i need to buy.. The previous owner bought chrome bar ends and I'm not sure if there weighted or not.. After 30 min a few nights ago of riding my right hand was so numb.. Now i know what there purpose is for.. to lesson the vibrations..

Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

Tony

Back