Riding with Chrome grips?

wuggzwest

Registered
Im doing a big chrome job on my gen 2 busa. I have pretty much all of the dash chromed, my only questions is the aftermarket chrome grips. Does it make riding uncomfortable? Do they vibrate a lot? Is it better to get a one piece grip or a grip that allows a bar slider? THanks for the help.

Well it takes some getting use to, but the biggest thing i noticed was the grip. I always ride with gloves, and i had to rough them up with some sand paper to ensure i got a good grip. Esp when when the dew hits! Really don't notice a if the vibrate more.

Well it takes some getting use to, but the biggest thing i noticed was the grip. I always ride with gloves, and i had to rough them up with some sand paper to ensure i got a good grip. Esp when when the dew hits! Really don't notice a if the vibrate more.

Do you have any pics?

What about without gloves (even though I rarely do that)? Do you think a one piece grip is better or the grip and a bar end like the link I posted up before?

no issues here either

DSC05124.JPG

If I rode with chrome grips I would go with something like Rocka posted up in his pic! Those are some nice lookin grips. :thumbsup:

I rode a friends bike with chrome grips and found that I couldn't wear gloves because they would slip on the grips and I just didn't feel comfortable with them. I took the gloves off and the feel was a little better, but I always wear gloves when I ride so I would say no, but that's just my .02

Yea Im going with the Chrome Grips, I plan on doing some long rides but my entire dash is going to be chromed, it just wouldnt look right leaving the grips stock black rubber. Id imagine with gloves it should be ok.

I like those black chrome spin wurks, with the wavy ends.
SpinWurkz

holy crap bat man, those are $240!? wow,I like em, but not that much!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back