Riding the TAT

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Starting tomorrow morning, 1,200 miles of dirt bike riding through three states.

First bike prep, new rubber, new battery, service etc. The way the Italians build a bike, that is how far one has to strip down to get to the spark plug.:banghead:

HuskyTAT.jpg

Bike together, loaded on its way and my outbound support crew with a smile.

002-4.jpg

Starting tomorrow in Tellico TN and hope to finish close to Mississippi by afternoon, being the first leg. Will post pics as progress is made. Skeered, they say the water crossings are real slippery at the moment.??? Picked up two riders, so we are three, one on a new KTM 500 EXC, this is gonna be interesting.

I've never been on a dirt bike, but that sounds like an awesome trip. Hope everything goes well. :beerchug:

that sound like a blast. I'm going to try a new riding erea out tomorrow. taking my son and one of his friends.

I want to see lot of pics and updates. good luck and ride safe.

Trip starts at Tellico, ready to make dust.

007-3.jpg

Water crossing number 4, one goes down, wasn't me but I helped Rick get his bike up and out of the water, so this pic is after. Who said dirt bike boots are water proof? Rocks at the bottom of the water, slippery as hell.

009-5.jpg

First gas stop at 140 miles and it starts raining cats and dogs.

011-4.jpg

End of day 1, all safe at the hotel, 230 miles of real purty country in Tennessee, horses, goats, dogs, mud, gravel, sand and lots of rain. It sure was fun.

012-2.jpg

Back