Mary's first ride of the year

:bowdown: ya, i had the pleasure of slaying the dragon with your front spare

:beerchug:

Here you are doing some slaying.:laugh:

Deals-gap-2007_017.jpg

Deals-gap-2007_156.jpg

:beerchug:It;s nice the both of you can get out and enjoy riding together.
Think she can talk some sinse into my wife:laugh:

:beerchug:It;s nice the both of you can get out and enjoy riding together.
Think she can talk some sinse into my wife:laugh:
I can't believe how many motorcycles we sell to wife's who are first time riders who just finished the MSF course. Only drawback to riding with her is she said it looks like I don't enjoy putting around with her on my hayabusa, so I bought this Friday.:thumbsup:

4 bikes 006 (Medium).jpg

Nice, Hal!!!

Ummm - you're gonna need a bigger garage now... :poke:

I can't believe how many motorcycles we sell to wife's who are first time riders who just finished the MSF course. Only drawback to riding with her is she said it looks like I don't enjoy putting around with her on my hayabusa, so I bought this Friday.:thumbsup:

Seen that in the other thread and I must say very nice. May be my next bike right there. At one point she wanted to get one, but know she says she is getting to old to ride her own that she'd rather just jump on the back. Don't know where she got that from. Glad to see you and Mary out there enjoying yourselves. Maybe I'll have the pleasure of meeting the both of you one day.

Seen that in the other thread and I must say very nice. May be my next bike right there. At one point she wanted to get one, but know she says she is getting to old to ride her own that she'd rather just jump on the back. Don't know where she got that from. Glad to see you and Mary out there enjoying yourselves. Maybe I'll have the pleasure of meeting the both of you one day.
Mary was 57 when she decited to learn to ride. Don't tell her I told you that though.:whistle:

Looking good Hal, he buddy PM me your number again. I was down in KC this weekend at Smithers dropping my bike off, I will pick it up this Saturday!

Cody :poke:

Looking good Hal, he buddy PM me your number again. I was down in KC this weekend at Smithers dropping my bike off, I will pick it up this Saturday!

Cody :poke:
Will do Cody. Are you going to stay the night in KC? You can call my cell # 816-516-4617

Ah, Hal...way!!! Looks good, and it's great to see your wife appreciates the wind in her hair, well, under her helmet at least!!:thumbsup: Great pics!!! Really lookin' forward to seeing you all in Eureka Springs.:beerchug: Nice mobile outfit, too!:bowdown:

Back