Riding pants?

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
So what do you guys wear or reccomend for riding pants? I have chaps, but somehow I dont think I will be using them on the Busa. I dont need a full race pant with knee pucks (Not sure what they really call them), but want something to give me above average protection.

My lowerhalf is feeling somewhat unprotected in jeans. Heat is not a major factor so I would be ok with leather at a reasonable cost, and would be nice to have some venting. Any links ya can point me to?

www.dragginjeans.com Kevlar lined ( Literally saved my arse ... ) with knee pad inserts, I have crashed with them and they hold up well. Not as good as leather but way better than levi's.

Also Icon makes a nice riding textile pant w/ armor, and even Joe Rocket now has a riding jean. Make sure you get the armor with any of these.
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120474919 -->

wreck_day_023.jpg

Draggin Jeans, kevlar is good stuff.

Denim is useless, Ive put holes in jeans just from tripping over at a slight jog, why people think it will offer any protection in a slide is hard for me to understand

moX

Right now I am wearing First Gear over pants. Padded knees and hips. They have some mesh, so they aren't hot when riding in the summer. Only problem I am having is that my riding skills are getting to the point that my knee and foot are getting close to the road when running thru tight twisties. I am thinking if this keeps up I am going to have to get leathers with knee pucks.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120482973 -->

Riding_pants.jpg

Back