Riding Music

I'm not really a music listener while I'm riding...but if I listen some before I go? it will be "Pink Floyd" Learning to fly...its an old song...but, I lovem alot
cool.gif

Check out <span style='color:red'>Limp Bizkit-Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water</span>Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)&(Urban Assault Vehicle),My Way,Getcha Groove On  
super.gif

I would have to say anything Techno... I dont know what it is, just the upbeat to it gets me going and its fun to listen to.

Bob Seger. I'm not much on listening to music on normal rides, but put me on the interstate and I need earplugs anyway. I just put in plugs with wires attached to beat off boredom.

(LCB @ Mar. 09 2007,18:57) the Rammstein stuff is intense... similar to Disturbed but with a funny accent.

Gallagher did a bit about driving and seeing people do stupid stuff on the road. We should all have a dart gun in/on our vehicle and when you see someone do something stupid - you shoot one of those suction cup darts onto their car. If a cop sees a car with 3 or more darts on it, the dude gets pulled over and gets a ticket for being an A-Hole.
Its a German Band . Pretty good music Have it on my ipod also..

If your rollin' with a bunch o' Harleys it might be best to go with something mellow,rather something that brings on the "urge"
race.gif

BusaSam... I was kidding, I have all their stuff! krazy krauts...

For jammin' - I go old school: The Cult, Meatloaf, Def Leppard, AC/DC, The Clash, Ozzy(!), Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughan..

For the smooth cruise - John Hiatt, Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits, Little Feat, The Mavericks and if you can find it - check out Little Village.

For happy tunes - Buckwheat Zydeco, Asleep at the Wheel, Brian Setzer Orchestra...

and sometimes I'll put in a comedy CD for a change, nothing like a good laugh...

New list is Killswitch Engage.

Disturbed, Staic-x,Kittie,Dope, Korn, NIN, Ozzy, Papa Roach, Rob Zombie, Staind, SYstem of a Down, Tool, Type O'Negative.

Just the stuff to get you up in high double digits.

Billy Idol's Rebel Yell , Blue Highway . Anything from Rage Against The Machine . Preferably Calm Like A Bomb . Motley Crew 's Kick start My Heart .

Son you gonna drive me to drinking if you dont stop driving that HOT ROD LINCOLN
and the old song BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, HIS HORN WENT BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You so crazy!!

I've been diggin' on The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Blue October and for some reason the Alan Parsons Project (?)...

Back