Riding Music

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, Here is what I want to do, I want to fill up my Shuffle with the best music to ride to. So I would like some ideas. Please post your best Riding songs to listen to to pump you up on a ride....

Ill start with.

Nickleback - Next Contestant

The Offspring - Bad Habit
super.gif

race.gif

I'm a Dave Matthews Band junkie; anything live and I'm happy...

Audioslave's "I am the Highway"

Oh, that list could go on forever... anything by Offspring is jammin' tunes. You want obscure stuff too? I'm at work right now but I could give you some good ideas when I get home...

SteppenWolf- Born to be Wild  
bowdown.gif

I, personally, can't listen to music while I'm riding~ I have to have all my senses... what of 'em I have left... in high gear~
When I ride it's just me inside my head...
rolleyes_extreme.gif

(GJoker @ Mar. 09 2007,15:58) SteppenWolf- Born to be Wild  
bowdown.gif

I, personally, can't listen to music while I'm riding~ I have to have all my senses... what of 'em I have left... in high gear~
When I ride it's just me inside my head...
rolleyes_extreme.gif
If you'd made the run from my house to Robbinsville with those loud Harleys you'd want some music! LOL I was trying to think up songs to entertain myself over the "loud pipes saving lives"
laugh.gif

My fav song'

Busa at 8000 + RPM with dual HMF high mounts

Now thats music
super.gif

I filled my Ipod with hard rocking music--mostly Classic rock. Stones, Creed, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, then mixed in some blues - Kelly Hunt, BB King. All of it gets the blood flowing (of course the sound of 'busa doesn't hurt either!!)

I do find myself singin inside my helmet most of the time~ It's usually the same song~ Goes sumpthin like this...
egitarre77.gif

"Were you boooorn an arsehole... or did you work at it all yer life?
Cause my frieeend you're an arsehole..and ya dang sure shouldn't drive!"
biggrin.gif

Did you ever see Gallagher's routine about stupid darts? That song just put that picture in my mind...

I remember the first line of the song from some old funny country style tune way back when~ I just made up the second line to go with my daily commute on Florida roads...
tounge.gif

I used to love Gallagher... don't recall the stupid dart routine though~ I guess there could be a reason for that...

image00_13_.jpg

Slipknot,Disturbed,Shinedown,Mettalica.Drowning Pool .for thrashing ..
Offspring ,Nirvana,KidRock,pearljam,for cruising dont get to listen to these much because Im always thrashing ..
jump9.gif

I like the opposite...Joni Mitchell, Sinead Lohan, James Taylor, stuff like that. I'm at my calmest when on the bike, so I guess that's why I prefer calm music.

D-Block, Two guns up!
Daddy Yankee, Gasolina
Got a few others I could sing to you, but you dont want to hear me do that!
Will have to look on my XM to see what the names of the other songs are.

the Rammstein stuff is intense... similar to Disturbed but with a funny accent.

Gallagher did a bit about driving and seeing people do stupid stuff on the road. We should all have a dart gun in/on our vehicle and when you see someone do something stupid - you shoot one of those suction cup darts onto their car. If a cop sees a car with 3 or more darts on it, the dude gets pulled over and gets a ticket for being an A-Hole.

Back