Riding in the hail fail

I've riden my 500 in every kind of weather. Rain, snow, hail, wind storm. I can't imagine taking the busa out in any of the white stuff, ever

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

when I was riding my Ninja ZX9 in Amarillo, TX I got hailed on. The clear coat chipped and peeled. Luckily it was on the freeway and it wasn't a heavy coating of hail on the pavement. We pulled over into rest area on side of the road. It cleared up and a rainbow appeared. I have a picture me at the rest stop with the rainbow. See it on my Youtube channel.

mplswoman's Channel - YouTube
https://www.facebook.com/busachic

I rode in hail but def not by choice. Sun was shining, kids were playing, birds were chirping, and then BAM! OUTTA NOWHERE CAME GOLFBALL HAIL!!! I hate Clovis.

Not a chance, you woulda heard everyone saying, "you see that guy on the white Busa, he pulled over & was making a shelter for him & his bike outta bushes".

They couldn't even hardly walk on that road much less expect to get any traction on it. I definitely would have waited that out. I will say though I have had it snow on me at the tail end of a 400 mile ride from NYC to Western NY in October. I didn't expect snow. I was on the thruway with the white stuff coming down pretty good. It was sticking to the grass but not the road so I still had decent traction despite having to use the ice scraper on my cold weather gloves to clear my shield. That was also the coldest i have ever been in my life by the way.

Way too fast! If that's CA Hwy 108 I'm thinkin', the summit is 26% grade.

Been there, done that.

Dsc04475.jpg

Dsc04514.jpg

Dsc04475.jpg

Dsc04514.jpg

Back