A few busas up Reno way............

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
Took a little spin with the boys up Mt. Rose and then up Geiger Grade and down the truck route and back for lunch in VC. Had a swell time and looking for more of the same tomorrow! :thumbsup:
These hardcore dudes fought rain, hail and lightning riding all the way up from LA yesterday! But yet, look how those beauties cleaned up! AWESOME sight, eh?
(more pics in a second)

100_4332 (Large).jpg

100_4333 (Large).jpg

100_4334 (Large).jpg

100_4335 (Large).jpg

100_4336 (Large).jpg

Just went over to the Peppermill in the truck to deliver some packages (since I live in Reno, I'm the duty "mail destination"). Saw some of the guys and talked about tomorrows ride to Lake Tahoe. I just got home last night from Colorado, I had rain and lightning strikes all across Nevada. Glad I was in the truck! (although I did get a speeding ticket going 91 in a 70!). NHP officer was cool, wrote me for 75 in a 70.

Anyways, pics will be coming this week, it's Stampede time! One day is a full track day at 4 mile long Reno/Fernley Raceway, that'll be major fun. After riding 1200 miles on my bicycle, the Busa will be SO comfortable. Doyle

I'll be joining megawatt to head up on Wednesday!! Hopefully he'll disable his turbo so I can at least keep his taillight in sight!:poke::laugh:

I'm riding Sonora Pass/Ebbets tomorrow. Maybe a Walker Burger or a Sammich in Marklie. Might catch some of ya out and about.

Back