Riding in the hail fail

jphilipson

Registered
Does not look like fun. After the first couple spins, I'd have headed back down and looked for lodging lol.

I've ridden in hail before. But obviously it was mixed with freezing rain too here. That stuff is slicker than snot.

I've been in hail before on the R6.
Comming back from Haya in the Hills I got caught in rain that hurt much like hail, maybe worse. (or maybe I'm getting to be more of a panzy)
But sitting here in my nice warm house and a few cold ones in me....yeah, right now I'd be down to try it....on someone elses bike. :laugh:

I miss Benny Hill!
That was great. It fell over, he picked it up, then it fell over to the other side. :rofl:
Easy guess what he was gonna say :)

Riding TOO FAST for the conditions. OOPS :)

Um I think 1mph is TOO FAST for this ride.

I have been caught in hail before. At least it started partly cloudy then I got rain, and that is when I noticed the rain had more substance then it should. Any one who lives in the Pacific Northwest knows about the freak weather. Funny thing is it was in JULY.

Didn't expect the bike to fall over the other way as well, OUCH.
I think his language was very restrained, I would have turned the air blue.:laugh:.

Man, he really stuck with it . It looked like for a second it was going to be an amazing save.

What can ya do? Park it or ride it out.
I was waiting for some slaps on the top of the head. Miss Benny Hill-classic!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back