Hailstorm in OKC

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
There is a storm coming through OKC right now, baseball and softball size hail coming down.. they are showing pictures and saying this is an unprecidented hail storm for OKC... Its not weakening but growing, they are saying that all cars and windows on the north side of buildings are going to be knocked out.. Skylights are shattering and hail and water damage is unbelievable....

So glad I live here.....

Sorry, hope you and your family arent injured or anyone else for that fact. First thought was...I wonder what that looks like..

Keep your head down! All will be in my thoughts.

Work with a guy from Kansas that had a truck totaled and $30k in damage to his house by baseball size. Said you could hear it coming over a mile away.

Good news for me, it went East of my house.... Uncle Steve is in the clear, professor could be right in the middle of it......

Rick where are you?

Watching it on Channel 5, Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Tennis Ball and Solf Ball size hail with 65mph winds !!! I'am only glad it's going Southeast and NOT up here. Our Baseball size last week was enough :beerchug:

Watching it on Channel 5, Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Tennis Ball and Solf Ball size hail with 65mph winds !!! I'am only glad it's going Southeast and NOT up here. Our Baseball size last week was enough :beerchug:

I put in a request with Mike Morgan for the storm to go East.. I guess he listened and made it go that way...

My mothers house lost some windows and so did her car.
Northside my Mercy hospital.
IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg
[/IMG]

hope all of you Okies are OK...:laugh:

Those pics make Hurricanes all that much more likeable.
Least I get a week or so to decide whether to stay or not.
Those things just come out of the blue literally.

Back