Hailstorm in OKC

Good news for me, it went East of my house.... Uncle Steve is in the clear, professor could be right in the middle of it......

Rick where are you?

I was cutting trees damaged from Mondays storm. It stayed north of me.

Guys - so happy to hear that there wasn't horrible damage for you... my thoughts go out to those caught in the thick of it...

No storm shutters in ??? We get hail but just get the dented aluminum... Hope the families an the Busa's stay safe

I was putting miles on the S1KRR, long story short, I was lucky on the trip I decided to take at noon, I went down I-35 a little past gainseville TX and back. I live in moore, as I came back at 5pm the cold front from the backside of the storm was passing to the north and east. none of it hit our area of moore.

glad everyone is ok and no serious damage...you have no idea the strength of the updrafts to produce those size of hails

Glad all of you guy's up there are ok!!! that was crazy watching it on the news... And maybe next time my brother will watch the news before he take my car somewhere!!! Hail damage on the roof of the car!!

Back