Riding Boots

1 BAD 2K

Registered
I'm looking for a good riding boot and this one is the one I like! SIDI wants $275. Does anyone have any input or are currently using them?
Oh SIDI doesn't have 101/2 so do I need to get 11's.

sidivertigo.jpg

Very nice!! The red and blue is kind of superman-ish but the boot is nice.

Check with our board sponsors

Jester0769 may help, send him a PM.

From experience I've found that going to the smaller size is the better direction when stuck between sizes. I'm the same shoe size as you and I go with EUR 44 (which I believe is 10us). I once got a EUR 45 and it just felt wrong, expecially with shifting. Leather will stretch too.

-PR

J - Those are the boots I ride in (check the pic in my profile...
They are very comfortable (even to walk around in. Plenty of airflow and comfort -but definately go to the size up... makes room for your feet and any leathers. $275 is about what I paid for mine, but check with the sponsors... (like Heavy said)

I have those exact vertigos's  nice boot.you will love them...
If you normally take a size 10-1/2,the 11 may even be a little snug on the end of yer toes.
I would try them on first

BTW,I am dying to see who can sell those for less thann 275.00!

(PR111 @ Feb. 26 2007,11:27) From experience I've found that going to the smaller size is the better direction when stuck between sizes.  I'm the same shoe size as you and I go with EUR 44 (which I believe is 10us).  I once got a EUR 45 and it just felt wrong, expecially with shifting.  Leather will stretch too.

-PR
Lorica...not leather
wink.gif

i wear a 10 1/2 also but tend to run a little wider than normal...i went with a EUR 45 on my boots and there is no way i would ever get them closed if i had gone smaller (especially in cold weather riding with heavier socks)...hope this helps...those are some nice boots
beerchug.gif

The "General" rule of thumb for boots is: If you are in a "half" size, GO UP! You can make do for awhile if they don't fit.... if you go down, you won't make do for even an hour if your foot or toes hurt!
tounge.gif

Wow, pretty fancy footwear..

I'm still crossing over (Jan 07) to the "dark side." Been a diehard Chopper pilot til I rode a buddy's Busa last summer. Still wearing standard black Harley gear and studying this sport bike "star wars" clothing with amazement!! I must say, pretty cool stuff on this side of the bike planet.

Will be doin a little shopping next week in Daytona.
beerchug.gif

Cool ------ I've been tryin' to decide on my next pair of boots. Currently wear military jump boots.

Go a 1/2 size larger, the boots run a little small. I have the Vertigo Corsas, they are a great boot.

DSC03819.jpg

Back