Riding Boots

What brand Boots Do you wear?

• Total voters
I went down STG last weekend and got gloves and tried these on. There are super comfy I could probably do a 12hr shift at work wearing them. I like the mobility that they have and like you said nothing on the outside to catch on the bike. I will hopefully have them in the next month so I can do a track day. Also the guy said they run a little on the big side. He normally wears an 11 and had to get them in a 10 to fit right.

He's right I think I bought either a whole size or half size smaller. Wanted to keep a little room in case I needed cold-weather socks. P.S. Get some REAL (Astars or Dianese) riding socks they make a BIG difference in how your feet feel on a hot day!

Love my Spidi's.
82619006.jpg

I have the Sidi Vertigo's size HUGE 50 I think. They could be one size bigger but nobody makes a boot bigger that I have found. After I have broke them in they are comfortable to wear all day riding and walking. They are NOT the air version but I still love them and where them all the time. I have NOT crash tested them and do not plan on doing so, but then most of us never plan on crash testing our gear.
I have crash tested New Balance sneakers on the Harley and can say that they DO NOT offer much protection when you go down.

I will stick witht he Sidi even though I have been told that the AStars run a little big. I have not found anyone around me that carries the AStars in a 50 for me to try on so I refuse to buy them since I love my Sidi's.

PM sent!

But I'd really like to get a pair of these:

large_img.php?id=191457.jpg
thats what I roll in and love em. wicked light, breathable, good protection with replaceable sliders and they were soft and flexable the second I put them on. almost like I had worn them for 6 months already.

they do however run a full size SMALLER. I have been a 10.5 all my adult life and the 9.5 fit like a glove. I would have never ordered a 9.5 but tried them on at Cycle Gear and could not believe how much smaller they run. I guess the Europeans have tiny feet.....:whistle: Astar's all the way imo.:thumbsup:

ICON Patrol boots for me, waterproof and very sturdy but have an urban style to them. I can actually walk around and be comfortable with them on which is a big plus when im stopping and going around town.

I have a pair of these for everyday use. Oxtar SS performance boots. Best part is I got them for only $40!

ss1.jpg

.....added these for even hotter weather...

2011-Sidi-Streetburner-Boots-Black.jpg

Very cool but read the instructions before turning all of the little knobs and stuff. :laugh:

I have two pairs of Icon boots: The Motorhead vented boot for warmer weather and the Patrol waterproof boot for everything else. They are all day comfortable and I don't squeak when I walk.

I've got Alpine Touring....they are waterproof, great ankle protection, no knobs or buttons though......

Back