Riding Boots

What brand Boots Do you wear?

• Total voters
Cycle gear explorers; real comfortable fit and waterproof. All day comfort in my size 14

Sent using Forum Runner

image-1055333359.jpg

I wear my Sidi when in full leathers but for other riding Im wearing my desert combat boots. Been comfortable for years.

I use to have a pair of Dainese, but destroyed the left one in a track crash. Then I went Sidi. I preferred the Dainese, they were easier to put on, take off and a bit more comfortable. You can't go wrong with Sidi though, it sure is a good brand.

Im still on my Teknic Violater boots that are 10 plus years old with over 50K miles logged on them.

Sidi for warm weather and Cortech for the colder times. The Cortech's were cheap, about $100. They have saved me from being impales by a foot peg though. Won't ride without wearing some type of boot.

I have a really nice pair of boots but nothing says screams "I don't give two ducks" like my Pumas!!!!!!! but yeah gear is nice

I do have a good pair of Red Wings that I get around to wearing several times a year,mostly in the winter when it's too cold on my feet for Vans.:laugh:

Air Force issue steel toe combat boots, black with cloth sides. I'll wear those until the soles fall off them buy some real riding boots.

I didn't see combat boots as an option.. They really do make for good riding boots and hell I have more than a few sets by default lol. I really need a good set so I can look cool too. I have been wearing riding SOCKs though. They make a world of difference. Ive been wearing a lot of alpine stars gear for years but have been less and less impressed with quality. Not sure what brand boots I'm going to try soon.

Back