riders out today

BUSAFETT

Registered
A dude who lives up the street from me and his friend went buzzing by the house about 30 min ago, wearing full leathers and getting time out before the storm comes. He has a yellow CBR and the other guy has a bike I haven't identified yet (looks like a Kawi but I'm not sure). We're expecting, snow/sleet/rain today into Mon, so I guess they wanted to get some miles in before.. Thing is, it's about 40 out today!

Jessup, JET-A and I were supposed to catch up for a spin today, but took a raincheck with the pending weather. Guess I'll have to catch up with these other guys too once the weather breaks.

to hard core for me, keep and eye out and see if they make it back before the storm

(BUSAFETT @ Feb. 25 2007,08:41) A dude who lives up the street from me and his friend went buzzing by the house about 30 min ago, wearing full leathers and getting time out before the storm comes.  He has a yellow CBR and the other guy has a bike I haven't identified yet (looks like a Kawi but I'm not sure).  We're expecting, snow/sleet/rain today into Mon, so I guess they wanted to get some miles in before..  Thing is, it's about 40 out today!

Jessup, JET-A and I were supposed to catch up for a spin today, but took a raincheck with the pending weather.  Guess I'll have to catch up with these other guys too once the weather breaks.
It is coming bro. Trust me when I tell ya....

About 32 here in Rochester, NY. Sun is out. I'd ride (for a short while!!), but WAY TOO much salt on the road. I can almost here the salt munching away on my truck. I love these hard-core guys--"just gonna take her around the block"!
beerchug.gif

(BUSAFETT @ Feb. 25 2007,11:41) A dude who lives up the street from me and his friend went buzzing by the house about 30 min ago, wearing full leathers and getting time out before the storm comes.  He has a yellow CBR and the other guy has a bike I haven't identified yet (looks like a Kawi but I'm not sure).  We're expecting, snow/sleet/rain today into Mon, so I guess they wanted to get some miles in before..  Thing is, it's about 40 out today!

Jessup, JET-A and I were supposed to catch up for a spin today, but took a raincheck with the pending weather.  Guess I'll have to catch up with these other guys too once the weather breaks.
BUSAFETT, Jessup* i live ner baltimore maybe we could ride this yr. or something
beerchug.gif

I went ahead and rode into work today. Had to wear my Joe Rocket mesh jacket so I'd have some protection in case of a bo bo. It only got up into the 70s, but man we are real bikers in Alabama we can handle it we are TUFF
muscle.gif

I wanted to ride on Saturday, but had to make a run to Philly. We had just enough rain here to get the salt off the roads before this storm hit. The salt trucks have been out most of the afternoon. I guess I need to wait for the next rain to come through.

I leave on Wednesday for a trip, and will not be home until the 7th. Hopefully we can ride shortly after that.

Todd

(BUSAFETT @ Feb. 25 2007,11:41) We're expecting, snow/sleet/rain today into Mon, so I guess they wanted to get some miles in before..  Thing is, it's about 40 out today!
That almost makes me feel bad for riding 5 hours yesterday!

Well, not really!
firedevil.gif

jump9.gif

Back