Ride report

Youkai

Registered
Changed the spark plugs and brake pads recently, here are my thoughts after 200-300 miles with them:

EBC HH: One of the best investments for my bike hands down. People have sworn by them and I agree. Everything improved; feel, brake power, confidence. Definetly worth the money.

NGK Iridium Plugs: My best description would be it really smoothed things out. Previously I had bad surging at 3500 rpms, after the install it decreased the surging by 80% at the same rpm. Definetly felt results with the new plugs and I think they are worth the extra cash.

Hope this helps the members out.

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Agree with the report on the EBC pads. Haven't tried the Iridium plugs, but may give them a shot soon.

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
NGK Iridium Plugs:  My best description would be it really smoothed things out.  Previously I had bad surging at 3500 rpms, after the install it decreased the surging by 80% at the same rpm.  Definetly felt results with the new plugs and I think they are worth the extra cash.
How much did ya pay for the plugs and where'd ya get em?? Was actually just about to pick up a set off of ebay...think they are like 51.95 TMD

Thanks, and yes, EBC HH pads make a WORLD of difference!