Ride report

Youkai

Registered
Changed the spark plugs and brake pads recently, here are my thoughts after 200-300 miles with them:

EBC HH: One of the best investments for my bike hands down. People have sworn by them and I agree. Everything improved; feel, brake power, confidence. Definetly worth the money.

NGK Iridium Plugs: My best description would be it really smoothed things out. Previously I had bad surging at 3500 rpms, after the install it decreased the surging by 80% at the same rpm. Definetly felt results with the new plugs and I think they are worth the extra cash.

Hope this helps the members out.

Agree with the report on the EBC pads. Haven't tried the Iridium plugs, but may give them a shot soon.

NGK Iridium Plugs:  My best description would be it really smoothed things out.  Previously I had bad surging at 3500 rpms, after the install it decreased the surging by 80% at the same rpm.  Definetly felt results with the new plugs and I think they are worth the extra cash.
How much did ya pay for the plugs and where'd ya get em?? Was actually just about to pick up a set off of ebay...think they are like 51.95 TMD

Thanks, and yes, EBC HH pads make a WORLD of difference!

Back