Ride report pics

the harbor

oregon_5_27_06_82__2_.jpg

last one nearly my final stop...I actually rode slowly through some of these sections of road just to take it all in

oregon_5_27_06_85__2_.jpg

THAT, my friend, looks like an awesome ride!!! Thanks for the screen saver pics
smile.gif

You do realize there is a UFO inside that island in teh middle of the "lake" don't you? yeah... I was in it once

Sweet, how does the magnum bar attach and where did you get it?
Do a search on trailering and it should come up with pics and all....it simply slides down thru the head bearings and clamps to the handle bars extending the straps out away from the plastics...

THAT, my friend, looks like an awesome ride!!!  Thanks for the screen saver pics  
smile.gif

You do realize there is a UFO inside that island in teh middle of the "lake" don't you?  yeah... I was in it once
Ya it kinda reminded me of somthing out of Austin Powers
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh Ya, I also managed to hit a bird going about 85. He bounced off the right side of the headlight but no damage. I pulled over right away cause at first i thought he went into the radiator. I though at first "oh God, not here, i'm in the middle of nowhere" but everything was good to go.

And then the weirdest thing happen. Once I hit an open section of road i was cruising along about 90 and out of the corner of my eye I see a small falcon do hard left hand turn a ways above me and to my left...it was of the coolest things I have ever seen riding my busa...

The pictures are great. I purchase the magnum tie last month. It makes for very stable and strong tie. I didn't want to strap up my forks or grips. Magnum is nice....

I need a trip like that! Very nice and thanks for sharing.

hey rob you post hoe  
biggrin.gif
nice pics. you want your video cam back yet ?  
tounge.gif
Whats happing John         lets try to do a ride next sunday...no hurry on the camera though...still working the ps2....when we ride next we can swap out
biggrin.gif
sweet was wondering what happened with you. you got Hi-rez pics from your ride i want to get some from you.
You got it
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

It was another guy who lives near Dave. When I first saw his bike I thought "man, I hope this ride goes smooth" Johns bike ran great as usual with 50,000k on her now. Here's Steve's bike that took a $hit.

Back