Thankyou flrider

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
I was needing to tow my bike up to oregon soon and was'ent sure how I should trailer it up there. Thankyou so much to everybody for all the help and advice
biggrin.gif
this board means alot to me and thats where Bob came in. He not only offered to loan me his Magnum Tie Down Bar he came right over with it so I would be set to go to oregon! He even set me up with the straps...the whole works!!!

Just an AWSOME guy and now all I need from him is a good sunday ride one of these weekends
smile.gif
Thankyou Bob, I owe ya big time brother!!
beerchug.gif

defy good to know that there are good people in the world still do exist. kudos.........
biggrin.gif

Yep,
I have known the FLRIder for many years and he has helped me out more times than I can count! Gonna embarass him a bit, but he is truely and awsome guy as well as a great friend!
beerchug.gif

'Eh, yeah, Bob's okay  
tounge.gif
 ...for one of those retired guys...
biggrin.gif

Bob is a GREAT guy!  Glad he could help you out...
cool.gif

I have them Canyon dancers. Used once. Want the bar type that doesnt compress the front. Sounds like want you loaned you. Very cool.
cool.gif

The hayabusa brings many people together of different races, religions, backgrounds etc. It is a universal langauge that we all speak. I am sure there has been many friendships created here. Have a great ride and be safe!

Back