ride of the century

"If you have any blood relatives that died immediately after hollaring out the words....'Hey Everbody!!!.....Watch This!!!'....then you....just might be a redneck."

'Hey Everbody!!!.....Watch This!!!'

ohhhhhh the memories:(
Now THAT is funny
laugh.gif

Glad you're still with us Lotus
wink.gif

AAAssjani.gif
  The "lifestyle police"on this board are getting sickening. They sound like religious zealots and major hypocrits that can't see their own actions.
AAAssjani.gif
Like you've been around here long enough to get sick of anything or to know anything about any of us.

There are 2 ways to aquire knowledge.

1) Experience
2) Wisdom

Gaining knowledge through experience is usually painful, especially when it comes to not wearing gear.

You gain knowledge through wisdom by learning from other people's experience.

You can chose to learn from experience or through wisdom, that's your choice. Those of us who have the knowledge are going to continue to share it. My hope is that at least 1 person out there will chose to learn from wisdom and not have to suffer the pain of experience because I posted up.

AAAssjani.gif

yall need to stop hating if they want to gear up then let them, if they dont then it is their deal.but also there has been alot of practice in closed lots before they do this on the highway.do you thug thizzle busa, and when is that busa gonna hit the 9's:O

I'd like to officially welcome everybody to the new and improved TROLL thread
wink.gif

Enjoy the show
lurk.gif

I was just poking a little fun....great looking bikes and cool stunts.

Like I said, I don't care what you wear or what you ride.

I do have a problem with punk-ass squids because a lot of my favorite twisties out in BFE are patrolled to the hilt now because of them wrecking all over the place. Now thanks to the kids doing wheelies and darting in and out of traffic at 100+ on the busy congested streets around here, I'm a target for cops just by being on a "crotch-rocket".

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

Your right, that Busa will never see the 9's - what was I thinking

busa i will try this again since they deleted my last one, these guys are not just some kids playing there has been alot of time practicing in closed lots and yes they do go down,alot, go to our site you will see pics.if you want to ride with gear you are a lil smarter but like me i dont ride with gear either and yes i have been down and yes i almost threw myself off the front a couple of months ago BUT that is my fault and my bike.you want to buy the gear i will wear it.Busa when the bike gonna hit the 9's?

post up a pic of you doing anyting but sitting in a desk chair
laugh.gif

-
-
-
looks like that is on the street not on a closed course
by the way nice wheelie
Public hwy that has virtually no traffic and we had spotters on both ends. HWY30 between Mosier and Dalles Oregon.
smile.gif
uh.. that would be The Dalles

iamwithstupid.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

I can almost make some sense of what your trying to say; Almost. Grandpa
rock.gif
- And who is the real squid who doesn't even have a bike? Man this is turning into the Sybil thread, and the 10 personalities this guy fight's with while trying to put together a sentence.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128353507 -->

Back