Orange county choppers crew

motorkar

Registered
Just got email about Orange County Choppers Crew coming to Spokane, Washington between 28th and 30th July (last July weekend).  Lots of info on www.occinamerica.com/spokane/index.html

Just wondering if anyone's going.

I might be going, just to see those bikes and the crew in person, should be fun.

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152720899 -->

I saw the Snap On bike at RA last year. It made it less than 1 lap on a parade lap and broke! LOL!
tounge.gif

Those custom bikes are always breaking . My friend who owns a Big Dog has been back to the dealer more times than I can mention for stuff we take for granted .

Those bikes are garbage for any kind of 'practical riding'...
they are only good to gawk at.
The show is pretty funny to watch though.

I saw the liberty bike at the CT Expo center like a year or 2 ago. I also got to meet Russell Mitchell of Exile Cycles and got my pic taken w/him.

Orange county is a bunch of fuggin idiot drama queens.The show is semi entertaining at best.But anyone who is dumb enough to go out and pay 25 bucks to get an autograph or picture with those morons should be sterilized
rant.gif

I like to watch the show, to me it's more entertaining than all the sitcoms together (which I never watch), and it's about bikes and bike building.
I personaly would never buy any of their bikes even if I could afford it.

Back