Request for all of you

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I know I've been gone for a while, but I also know the friendships here last forever, and we have huge numbers here to help others. Here's the deal. I have a wonderful friend of mine who moved to the US when she was 9. Unfortunately, she stayed 3 weeks too long studying abroad, and now her citizenship is being denied. She's a good friend of mine who deserves to stand next to her family at their oath ceremony. Please sign this petition and help change the USCIS decision.

https://www.change.org/petitions/u-s-citizenship-and-immigration-services-approve-stacey-hamman-for-u-s-citizenship#

Done!

Had the same thing happen to a friend of mine also. She came here legally with her family when she was 9. Do to the legal process and time it takes she missed becoming a legal resident with her Mom, Dad and 2 younger sisters because she was too old to be included. Her and her family followed the legal process to become a legal resident here since day one also. Then when she graduated dental school at the age of 24 her visa expired making her an illegal resident even though the US was home to all of her family and to her for the last 15 years. She was engaged luckily but she had to move up her wedding day by a year and make it a court house wedding so she could stay. If she was deported she wouldn't be allowed back on US soil for something like 10 years which would have destroyed her because of how close she is to her family.

She's a doctor (I know only a dentist, but it still counts :laugh: ) and the government was trying to kick her out like she was criminal. These laws need to change so the people who came here legally and want/can be a productive member of society can stay and contribute.

done with a note of the "perception" they will give to the illegals to stay illegal and not try to do it the right way.

Blanca, the Hammans are South African. Some of great people to know.
Lets keep the signatures going so Stacey can stay in the US. I believe she went to school to be a teacher, and was over in Israel as a English teacher IIRC.

immigration laws sucks, trust me I was dealing with this BS for 15 years,
she need a lawyer not a petition.and a good one. or letter from her senator, that will do it.

Done. I love it how the rules kick the good people out but allow the ILLEGALS to stay. WTF is wrong with this country :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So if you came here illegally, collecting welfare and medicaid you should get amnesty and be allowed to stay. If you came here legally and are productive, you need to be deported over a technicallity. Great Government hypocracy we have here.

immigration laws sucks, trust me I was dealing with this BS for 15 years,
she need a lawyer not a petition.and a good one. or letter from her senator, that will do it.

She's working on it, but doesn't have the money for a lawyer. I'll tell her about the letter from a senator.

She's working on it, but doesn't have the money for a lawyer. I'll tell her about the letter from a senator.
you can email your senator office, I`d include link to petition page as well, there is not many things US senator can`t do.

125! :cheerleader:

keep it coming. Our idiot politicians should be deported!:laugh:
why is it you always gotta kick it or :kissass: and :banghead: at the same time until some federal employee comes to his or her senses and makes a humane correct decision based on the whole picture?

Our government is so stupid sometimes . . .

Back