Replacing the 3 hard lines from the module.

murphc13

Registered
Helllo all.Is it possible to replace the 3 hard lines coming from the module for a slightly custom set up?
id like to use banjos instead of the ‘connector at the end of the line’.
I have an underslung rear caliper also+Helibars bars on the front(not mandlebars but slightly raised clip ons).
I previously bought a set of Hel lines but didn’t like that some of the lines had to remain(the hard lines) and the lines had a connector screw(for the lack of a better word right now) rather than the ‘standard’ banjo and bolt fitting.
Anyone done this or can help?

Helllo all.Is it possible to replace the 3 hard lines coming from the module for a slightly custom set up?
id like to use banjos instead of the ‘connector at the end of the line’.
I have an underslung rear caliper also+Helibars bars on the front(not mandlebars but slightly raised clip ons).
I previously bought a set of Hel lines but didn’t like that some of the lines had to remain(the hard lines) and the lines had a connector screw(for the lack of a better word right now) rather than the ‘standard’ banjo and bolt fitting.
Anyone done this or can help?
Hi. Get rid of the ABS. I will not have on my 700HP street bike. I have Beringer Brakes front and rear with there front master cylinder and a stock rear master cylinder.

Back