Rent a Busa for the Stampede!!!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...I just got off the phone with Jack (I now know Jack!!!), owner of

www.WeRentMotorcycles.com

who tells me he has two 08 'busas for rent.

Anyone interested in attending the Stampede can fly to LA (he'll deliver the bike to LAX or to your hotel), and ride to Reno with Lamb's SoCal group, or you can fly into Reno and Jack will have the 'busa delivered there for you.

Remember...there are only two of these, so if you're interested, you'd better jump on it.

Jack has also a host of other extremely desirable bikes for rent, so if you miss out on gettin' the 'heavy bus,' you can possibly settle for something (hm...how shall I say...) lesser (:laugh:) and still participate in the party.

Jack has also agreed to Sponsor the Stampede by providing a $200 gift certificate for a lucky Stampede attendee...

:beerchug:

Everyone should know Jack.

contact us today After you get to his site, check out "Fleet." Impressive.

OUTSTANDING. Do you know what he wants for them? NEVER MIND website is fantastic. And that is REASONABLE. And if not a Busa, I'd still ride the K1200S or K1300S and have a blast. You may have just made it possible for me to attend!

Last edited:
OUTSTANDING. Do you know what he wants for them?

Probably a good idea to go to his website and see what's there, bro...we had a lengthy conversation, but didn't go over pricing...

OUTSTANDING. Do you know what he wants for them? NEVER MIND website is fantastic. And that is REASONABLE. And if not a Busa, I'd still ride the K1200S or K1300S and have a blast. You may have just made it possible for me to attend!

Excellent news! That's the best line I've read all day!!! :beerchug:

very cool! The pricing is about what you'd pay to ship both ways from the other coast so for anyone that wants to ride in/out this is a great option :beerchug:

Scar, you are the MAN.

I just talked to Jack, great guy. I went ahead and reserved a bike for the STAMPEDE!

Here's the skinny. He'll drop/pickup the bike at Reno for another $300. Says the ride from LA to Reno is really nice, but that's 2 extra days which I might not be able to pull off. I went ahead and reserved for Thurs-Sun in Reno. Jack does not charge or pre-charge your card, until bike is delivered. Was acceptable to a cancellation as long as I was fair about it. If you wreck it, the first $2K is on you (reasonable).

The two Busa's are Orange 08's, one with Stock exhaust and one with a Yosh pipe. While I REALLY want to ride the Busa, I think the only way I'm going to get to go is to bring my wife with me; so I reserved the K1300 instead easier for 2-up (the Busa's are still AVAILABLE!). K13 comes with saddlebags and Garmin no extra charge.

Now I gotta spring this on the wife and see if she goes along with it without killing me.

Last edited:
Scar, you are the MAN.

I just talked to Jack, great guy. I went ahead and reserved a bike for the STAMPEDE!

Here's the skinny. He'll drop/pickup the bike at Reno for another $300. Says the ride from LA to Reno is really nice, but that's 2 extra days which I might not be able to pull off. I went ahead and reserved for Thurs-Sun in Reno. Jack does not charge or pre-charge your card, until bike is delivered. Was acceptable to a cancellation as long as I was fair about it. If you wreck it, the first $2K is on you (reasonable).

The two Busa's are Orange 08's, one with Stock exhaust and one with a Yosh pipe. While I REALLY want to ride the Busa, I think the only way I'm going to get to go is to bring my wife with me; so I reserved the K1300 instead easier for 2-up (the Busa's are still AVAILABLE!). K13 comes with saddlebags and Garmin no extra charge.

Now I gotta spring this on the wife and see if she goes along with it without killing me.

Well, you just made my day! :beerchug:

See you in Reno!!!

PS: If your wife kills you, it'll be difficult for you to ride, but I'll totally understand...:rofl:

very cool! The pricing is about what you'd pay to ship both ways from the other coast so for anyone that wants to ride in/out this is a great option :beerchug:

Add to that for the folks who can't get all that time off to ride...plus, we're getting a lot of interest from folks in Europe.

This is only mildly related, but list of rental facilitys here in California is listed here: California Motorcycle Rental, renting Hayabusa BMW Cruiser Sportbike Tours

Also only mildly related is Jack and I put together a promo a short while back that if you rent a bike from him for a Pashnit Motorcycle Tour, busa for example, they will deliver it for free to our launch point in San Francisco for the tour, plus give you $50 bucks off the rental fee. :bowdown:

Pashnit_cards_250.jpg

Pashnit_cards_250.jpg

This is only mildly related, but list of rental facilitys here in California is listed here: California Motorcycle Rental, renting Hayabusa BMW Cruiser Sportbike Tours

Also only mildly related is Jack and I put together a promo a short while back that if you rent a bike from him for a Pashnit Motorcycle Tour, busa for example, they will deliver it for free to our launch point in San Francisco for the tour, plus give you $50 bucks off the rental fee. :bowdown:

View attachment 133754

Nice add, Tim!

Thanks...should be plenty for everyone, from everywhere! Supposedly, there's loads of interest amongst Europeans to rent and attend. This should help greatly! Much obliged...:beerchug:

Scar, don't forget the rental guy up here at the Grand Sierra Resort as well...do you still have his #? He also has quite a stable....but no Busas. Doyle

Scar, don't forget the rental guy up here at the Grand Sierra Resort as well...do you still have his #? He also has quite a stable....but no Busas. Doyle

No worries, Doyle...I still have his number and he's on my radar...:beerchug:

I may have to bail, and have a deposit on the K1300S that he's got. :(

Back