Busa Stampede -OFFICIAL SPONSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welllll....... we're not trying to "tie" this event with any one particular forum, though there have been a few other Busa-specific forums that have requested to sponsor this historic event. So to avoid any, um, confusion on anyone's part :whistle: we're sorta sticking to the vendors only.

That said, we *did* give first right of refusal to each and every .oRg sponsor FIRST, before going after ASMC, Parts Unlimited, ASV, etc.

The results weren't quite as promising as we had initially hoped (perhaps that's because many .oRg sponsors do not appear to check their PM's...? :dunno: ) We had 3 .oRg sponsors immediately step up, one declined, the others have not replied yet.

Check back frequently, ya'llz...major corporate sponsors are gettin' on daily.

:beerchug:

Scar

Scar - you and Warchild have really raised the bar here :thumbsup::bowdown: - looking forward to the event and meeting some members. Will see you at LB show.

Glad to see Suzuki on there!

--Wag--

Last edited:
Scar - you and Warchild have really raised the bar here :thumbsup::bowdown: - looking forward to the event and meeting some members. Will see you at LB show.

Thanks, bro. Looking forward to all of it... :beerchug:

Y'know, some days, I shoulda just stayed asleep.

:D

--Wag--

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

Im only posting because I know Scar gets notified if someone posts, so basically I'm just doing this so he can log in to look at me baiting him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nener nener nener!:rofl::rofl:

+1 neener neener neener:poke::poke:

Warchild and I are very proud to announce our first "Individual/Affiliate" sponsor, Pardini (Russ)... who is providing a complete Buell Peg mod to be given away as a door prize at the Stampede Banquet!

Thanks, Russ!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
:beerchug:

Scar

Check out the additional corporate sponsors...

2009 BUSA STAMPEDE! - Reno, Nevada

Last edited:
:cheerleader:
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

cheerleader.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bring some Cheese Wheels:laugh:

j/k-glad to see some sponsors from the .org gettin involved here-now I know this aint a fake event that Scar was just tryin to bait me with:whistle:

not like that Tea Party he sent me the invite to:moon:
I was trying to plug "1234 Skippydooda Lane" in my GPS for like, 20min:banghead:

I'll bring some Cheese Wheels:laugh:

j/k-glad to see some sponsors from the .org gettin involved here-now I know this aint a fake event that Scar was just tryin to bait me with:whistle:

not like that Tea Party he sent me the invite to:moon:
I was trying to plug "1234 Skippydooda Lane" in my GPS for like, 20min:banghead:

:rofl:

Another new sponsor.

Suzuki Owner's Club of North America is officially onboard to sponsor the Stampede.

As their door-prize contribution, the Club will provide a Joe Rocket Hayabusa Mesh Armored Jacket and a free one-year full Club Membership.

Suzuki-Owners-Club-BP-Large.jpg

Last edited:
Back