Regina Chain

Can anyone tell me the benefits to going to a Regina chain over stock and what the differences are between the o-Ring model and the NON O-Ring model?

Can't seem to be able to get into their website to find out...

Are you sure Jonny? When I purchased my bike, it came with a Regina chain and it doesn't appear to have the O-Rings on it...(I mean doesn't appear because I am not that technically inclined with motorcycles yet.) I know its Regina because the previous owner had told me and I know its not stock because because it has copper or maybe brass sides...

What do you think?

Are you sure Jonny? When I purchased my bike, it came with a Regina chain and it doesn't appear to have the O-Rings on it...(I mean doesn't appear because I am not that technically inclined with motorcycles yet.) I know its Regina because the previous owner had told me and I know its not stock because because it has copper or maybe brass sides...

What do you think?
Non O ring chains will ( so I have heard) reduce some power losses to the rear wheel, less resistance.  Though on a Busa I doubt you would be able to tell a difference.
 I do not know anything about regina chains, though I can gaurentee you that the side plates are steel or a steel alloy.  Copper or brass would last about 5 minutes on a busa, they are both too soft.

Have you checked out the regina website Here's some info from <span style='color:blue'>Two Bothers on Regina</span>

Hope this helps...

1)Stock Busa chain is a RK not regina.

2) just because a warranty says 20K does not mean it is strong you have to go by tenseil strengh
the sigma 530 is 10,600
the Regina is 9,220 what do you want
Oem RK is 10,400
the DID ZVM is 10,400
you still want a Regina?

Back