Reflections of Myrtle Beach...

Stunnah: you're an animal!! Nice work! Great shots!
laugh.gif

this white boys been stunned!  nice err...bikes:O i need to get to some of these events

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087356116 -->

Getting ready for a hard day at the beach.

Sorry about the pic size.....

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087359218 -->

Pimp1.JPG

One last one. This is sexy Stacey! She's putting a full exhaust on this guys 04 Purple and Black Busa. Nothing like a woman that can turn a wrench ..............
drooling3.gif

Stacey1.jpg

Thanks for the reflections Stunnah and Criss thanks for the additions.

Now Stunnah you a know I'm about to cry thinking about what i missed ... But dang that bought tears to my eyes for another reason.
dezzy7...

You don't know how much I hate that happened to you all...I had not left and wanted to bail out of the trip because of that...We made the best of it and had a great time...

</span>THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN TO HAVE MET UP WITH ALL THE MEMBERS THAT WERE THERE AND HAD A GROUP PIC...BUT YOU KNOW $#@%^ FOLKS...

Playa I'm just had you had a great time... I'll be back next year... I've already started ordering parts for the BUSA II Project Bike
cool.gif

Hey Stunna!

Holla at your boy.............
From left to right...

Criss123, "STUNNAH", "The Great One" and cool a$$ "GMAN"!!!What was the name of this club Criss...I was shat face!!!  
evil.gif
I can't remember but it was pretty nice in there. They even put up with my clowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busabrother will know. It was on 10th..................

So what up Stunnah? When did you say you were coming to Boston? LOL

Just kidding.........................I might come down south tho'

I like it in the dirty dirty........................

What's my name?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Criss123
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087433861 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Criss...

You and everyone else missed out on these...Let me keep it clean...En freaking joy!!!
evil.gif

greg_with_blue.jpg

Forgot what this pic is but I marked it for some reason...So here it is...
evil.gif

1.jpg

Back