Rectifier Relocation On Gen II CA Model

piratediverjefff

Registered
Ordering a rectifier relocation bracket tomorrow and where it bolts on to the subframe i have one of those stupid "evaporation cannisters" which apparently come on CA models.Anybody know if i can just pitch it/block off the 2 hoses(if necessary)?

You will need the canister for emission testing!
Why are you moving the regulator?

You will need the canister for emission testing!
Why are you moving the regulator?

Haven't had to go through any emission and just want to relocate it on the subframe to get rid of that bracket/belly wing,etc.Do you know if all of the newer Busas come with that cannister,or is it just the CA model?

Haven't had to go through any emission and just want to relocate it on the subframe to get rid of that bracket/belly wing,etc.Do you know if all of the newer Busas come with that cannister,or is it just the CA model?

CA model only

Thanks guys(CA only,wouldn't you know it:laugh:).

Just talked to Ryan Schnitz and he said i'd probably be fine just connecting the in/out hoses with a barbed fitting to make the loop(am running one of those fancy new Vortex gas caps and it's vented so should be ok).Now,i have one more of those clips that hold the harness to the inside of the frame to get loose so the harness will reach back to the new location on the subframe(right side,about even with the rear master cylinder and looks like a real PITA to get to...any ideas guys:laugh:).

Thanks guys(CA only,wouldn't you know it:laugh:).

Just talked to Ryan Schnitz and he said i'd probably be fine just connecting the in/out hoses with a barbed fitting to make the loop(am running one of those fancy new Vortex gas caps and it's vented so should be ok).Now,i have one more of those clips that hold the harness to the inside of the frame to get loose so the harness will reach back to the new location on the subframe(right side,about even with the rear master cylinder and looks like a real PITA to get to...any ideas guys:laugh:).

Got that damned clip,but had to drop the megaphone(Short Meg)and right rear set to get at it.:banghead:

Back