Recommendations for exhaust

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I want to put some pipes on my 03 Busa that will give it a nice deep rumble sound, something that will make people look twice when they hear it coming down the street.

I want the sound to cause people to fear the power of the Busa...

Muah ha ha (evil laugh in my head.... along with all the other voices )

so.... any recommendations?

Oh yeah, needs to be somewhat inexpensive so my wife does not remove parts of my anatomy that I still plan on using in the future..

race.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074660281 -->

I have recently added D&D slipons on my bike. They have very good sound, a nice deep rumble. I paid $480 shipping included for the black satin. You can get the polished Alum. for under $400.
The D&D's are a bit louder than most. I was a bit concerned at first, but really like the sound.
My .02 cents worth.

Ride safe
eyes.gif

hmf = $$$$

I would go with D & D or muzzy if your looking for something cheap.

I have d&d carbon fiber slipon. If all you are looking for is sound these are very deep and loud. They are all most ot loud. I did say almost.:laugh:

I have a D & D 4:2 full system. I love the sound that it makes - not the same as a 4:1 pipe. However, D & D isn't one of the popular systems for gaining the most hp. Regardless, it sounds great and certainly makes any wildlife on the sides of the road move when you go by.
tounge.gif

I bought yoshie slip-ons off e-bay, brand new, for $440. They sound great, look great, not too loud. After my warranty runs out, I will have BDE Gen3 with glow job.

Yoshimura bolt ons sound good and are built well. If you want the best quality out there I would say get some Akropovich. I have heard that D&D's crank out some volume.

I had a Muzzy full exhaust with the alum can...Best sounding setup I had heard...$531 if I remember correctly shipped to the door...Sold it when I went turbo...Got it from Parts411...
evil.gif

I have Yosh RS3 race bolt ons and love the sound. Not to loud but they do make some noise.

Back