Lost in the moment of Passion

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
So I am waxing my Busa yesterday and I am seeing all the wax in the cracks and in the hex bolt holes and I am thinking.. what in the heck is the best way to get that wax out of my cracks.. And all of a sudden it hits me.. I hear this deep low voice in my head

USE A WOODEN TOOTH PICK

So I look around and ask "you talking to me?"

No one answers, so I figure it is just one of those numerous voices in my head that always help me out that I have gotten used to.

So I go in the house and grab a wooden tooth pick and wa laaaa!! It works!!!!, takes the wax right out of the cracks and just glides between and over the plastic…

My voices in my head told me to post this today….

Muah ha ha… hey stop that,. No you… NO YOU!!!

To lower the chances of scratching the paint, make sure the toothpick is wet at the edge. Softens it up a little but still removes the wax. Another suggestion, instead of waxing, try useing hand glaze found at any auto paint store. Best shine I've ever seen, and thats on Black paint.
smile.gif

Hand glaze.. never heard of it.. just go to an auto parts store and ask for hand glaze?

Any specific brand?

Your not setting me up here, I mean with my title and heading and your going to send me into a store asking for some hand glaze so I dont have to worry about getting was stuffed in my crack.

This is going to sound good snicker snicker.

KY Jelly will make things real shiney as well, though if your using a toothpick in conjunction with it....  I am thinking you might not have the right tool for the job...
wow.gif

Thanks for the Tip Thrasher...

KY Jelly will make things real shiney as well, though if your using a toothpick in conjunction with it....  I am thinking you might not have the right tool for the job...
wow.gif

Thanks for the Tip Thrasher...
KY is water soluable though right??

won't it wash off when your bike gets wet?

Soooooo,
Ya got some wax stuck in your crack....

well, I could rear end ya and see if that would knock it loose...

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Bad joke, sorry...ya know I'm jus' kiddin'...but how could I resist the pun...
blush.gif

and to make it better, you're hundreds of miles away, so I can skip the free martial arts lesson...
face7.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

USE A WOODEN TOOTH PICK

ya....I'm talkin' ta you

no,no,no......

yer busa is yer baby right ?   What do you use to get something out of a baby ?

Q-TIP .  

hav a good 1 Trasher.....   RSD.
post-6-36501-tiny.jpg
Now that's a Q-Tip.  
wow.gif

laugh.gif
  How about an old tooth brush?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078547890 -->

interesting title, Thrasher....I can only wonder.

Good advice, though. I'll try to remember shoving a toothpick up my crack in my moment of passion.

Uuh.....ride safe. Always use protection.
laugh.gif

USE A WOODEN TOOTH PICK

ya....I'm talkin' ta you

no,no,no......

yer busa is yer baby right ?   What do you use to get something out of a baby ?

Q-TIP .  

hav a good 1 Trasher.....   RSD.
hmm well I have allways used a toothpick to get this out of my boys, it works well, I havent hear them complain of anything being stuck for a long time....

Seriusly though, I wil try a q-tip next time, but in the vast emptiness of my mind, it seems that a Q-tip my push the was deaper into the crack where as a tooth pick I can prety mcuh dig it out...

But if you say Q-tip, I wil try it next time...

Thanks....

Soooooo,

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

blush.gif

and to make it better, you're hundreds of miles away, so I can skip the free martial arts lesson...  
face7.gif
Ed,

Maybe some of us don't think that's so funny? Maybe we do?

Guess we'll never know...

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Soooooo,

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

blush.gif

face7.gif
Ed,

Didnt I tell you? I am back.. I am like 3 miles from your house.... martial arts training tomorow night... muah ha ha...

You stay away from my back end, I get nervous when you are behind me..

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

...or, use Zaino and have no residue to worry about if you do it right. None in my cracks and bolt heads and I've never removed any either. Geeesh! You guys must like hard work for LESS than the best results.
drooling3.gif

BT -

Yes I had posted awhile back about wax and Zaino was mentioned back then, and if it were easily available in the stores I probably would have bought some, just havent got around to ordering it on line... I guess I need to... I have heard nothing but good about it

...or, use Zaino and have no residue to worry about if you do it right. None in my cracks and bolt heads and I've never removed any either. Geeesh! You guys must like hard work for LESS than the best results.
drooling3.gif
Draino....fine.... I'll order some fuggin' Draino....

oops....Zaino.....

No can get , north of da border .

Now why in the fug is that BT ?

Couple weeks from now Rubbah got new paint to protect.

yep...no can get zaino here either. Sigh...I guess I'm stuck with working hard for sub-par results.

Back