Lost in the moment of Passion

go to a Honda dealer and get the Honda Pro Polish... polish in a spray can. I even use it on my dress shoes.
all_coholic.gif

I've been away for a few days, and come back to this?
rock.gif
You guys are starting to cause me concern........
rock.gif

rock.gif

Soooooo,
Ya got some wax stuck in your crack....

well, I could rear end ya and see if that would knock it loose...
Fast in River Phoenix, I kinda thought this board was past all the gay stuff... or maybe you are pushing it...  either way.

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
In Ed's defense...

I think his original comment was slamming Thrasher for our little entanglement.

I got your back Ed!

(No, not that way you perverts!)

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "cause I can't type"|1078768550 -->

all_coholic.gif

I got your back Ed!
Actually, no it wasn't Mikey....well, yes and no...that's what made it such a good pun (at least I thought so
tounge.gif
)

Whatever, at least Ron got it (I hope)...it was meant in fun only, no slamming intended, we all do stuff that makes you go "what the he** was I thinking". Anyone dropped their bike in a freakin' parking lot because you didn't notice yer freakin' kickstand slid up-I did
mad.gif

But at least when I bent over to pick it up, I didn't have any wax in my crack!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See, it still works...what a punster I am...
wink.gif

Anyway, if you (Ron) or you (Mike) took it the wrong way, I thoroughly apologize...
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

hooo boy....interesting discussion about wax in people's crack at the moment of passion. Doods....I though I was weird, but wow....

I got your back Ed!
Actually, no it wasn't Mikey....well, yes and no...that's what made it such a good pun (at least I thought so
tounge.gif
)

Whatever, at least Ron got it (I hope)...it was meant in fun only, no slamming intended, we all do stuff that makes you go "what the he** was I thinking". Anyone dropped their bike in a freakin' parking lot because you didn't notice yer freakin' kickstand slid up-I did
mad.gif

But at least when I bent over to pick it up, I didn't have any wax in my crack!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

See, it still works...what a punster I am...
wink.gif

Anyway, if you (Ron) or you (Mike) took it the wrong way, I thoroughly apologize...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Ed -

No worries bro..

Mikey - We are still going to do what we planned to Ed next time we all ride together right?, you know, armor all on seat, vaseline on brake levers..

Oh wait.. did I say that outloud? I hate when I do that....

Doahhhh

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Back