Recently seperated, bought a Busa!!!

armynavyguy

Registered
Hey Fellas. First off, I love this bike. I almost bought the 1000 until a guy I know let me ride his 08 Busa. Like I said, I'm getting divorced so I thought I would splurge and buy a bike since my ex wouldn't ever let me have one. Here is my question. Is there a problem with just buying the slip on exhausts? I like the Yoshi R-77 but I'm curious as to weather or not I should buy a full exhaust.

More power with a full exhaust and only a couple hundred dollars more,well worth the money for the full exhaust in my opinion.I have the r22 bling full yosh and love the quality and the sound is great.

Your question: "Is there a problem..."

"The answer is 'no'...I have the 2Bros Carbon Fiber slip-ons. They're fantastic. Two Brothers reports a 4hp gain, but I don't care. Don't use all the power Suzuki gave me in the first place, so no biggie, IMO.

Looks great, sounds great, exhausts great. I guess that's all I needed!

Good luck, congrats, and welcome to the family.

beerchug.gif
Welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Your question:  "Is there a problem..."

"The answer is 'no'...I have the 2Bros Carbon Fiber slip-ons.  They're fantastic.  Two Brothers reports a 4hp gain, but I don't care.  Don't use all the power Suzuki gave me in the first place, so no biggie, IMO.

Looks great, sounds great, exhausts great.  I guess that's all I needed!

iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
Yup what Scar said, I have the M4 Drag style slip on's on the fatsest color 08 (Gray&Black) and love 'em.
Welcome to the madness...
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

ghostface.gif

Oh and BTW...
rulez8bn.gif
say you gotta have pics!Or it's
corner2.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your wife wouldn't let you? Dang, I would of left her too!

Being divorced is a tough road with some big adjustments. I hope you realize what you are getting yourself into now. I think the biggest adjustment for me was remembering to leave the toilet seat up!

Congrats! (on the bike)
thumb_up.gif

Slip on pipes work just fine. You won't gain any noticeable difference in HP but you will gain 2-4. The best thing is you get rid of those huge ugly cans that come stock and loose a consideable amount of weight.

I have a full M4 system and am quite pleased with the sound as well as the additional 7 ponies I gained. The upgrade made the fat chick loose 31 pounds
beerchug.gif

Hey Fellas. First off, I love this bike. I almost bought the 1000 until a guy I know let me ride his 08 Busa. Like I said, I'm getting divorced so I thought I would splurge and buy a bike since my ex wouldn't ever let me have one. Here is my question. Is there a problem with just buying the slip on exhausts? I like the Yoshi R-77 but I'm curious as to weather or not I should buy a full exhaust.
The full system is worth it for the weight loss alone, loosing close to 40 lbs from the bike is something you will notice
thumb_up.gif

More power is just a nice side product of the weight loss
winkold.gif

Welcome. If Slip-ons can get you the look and sound you want, you'll never miss the power gain of a full exhaust. If you like the 4into 1 look better, it isn't that much more money to get a little more performance and lose a little more weight. Since I have the 2bros slip-ons on the way, I may be biased.

Keep in mind with a full exhaust you will pay more money but will also have to MAP the bike...with slip-ons in most cases you can avoid this additional cost

Your question:  "Is there a problem..."

"The answer is 'no'...I have the 2Bros Carbon Fiber slip-ons.  They're fantastic.  Two Brothers reports a 4hp gain, but I don't care.  Don't use all the power Suzuki gave me in the first place, so no biggie, IMO.

Looks great, sounds great, exhausts great.  I guess that's all I needed!

Here is what they look like. I love mine!!!

My_Hayabusa_144RS.jpg

I'd take pics of my bike but i think my damn ex took my digital camera too. For those of you with the R-77s, are you happy with the sound? I think they would look great of my black 08.

As for me I did not need any more HP, so I am happy with the looks and the sound of the R-77 slip-ons.
thumb_up.gif

Welcome aboard mate! My 2005 has the slip-ons. If I was going to do it over I would go with the full system for the weight reduction, power increase and ease of access to the chain. Hope you enjoy your 'Busa and new found freedom.
beerchug.gif

Back