Rebuilding my Fuel system YET AGAIN

B4511433-7C38-4883-9DB9-890A4B5E461C.jpeg

Anybody come up with options for a -8 AN fuel switching valve?
I want to install a -8 drain so I can dump the system easier
something like this but this is way overkill
Hi. Are using a stock tank? I have a FC 3 gal that with 4 3/8 out let bungs. I have a an 6 drain set up.

You cursed me. Went out for a ride in about 75 degrees. Made it down the street before I started vapor locking. Just ordered the RCC fuel kit and relocating bits. I blame you...and me for talking poop...
Hi. Where is your fuel pump? Where do you want to put it? Is the tank have anything to help keep the hear off of the fuel? Are the fuel lines raced with heat rap?

I have a video where you can literally hear the fuel bubbling in the tank. Sounds like a leak but it’s not.

I ordered the RCC fuel system kilt that relocates the pump and everything behind the swingarm. And I’m ordering DEI gold tape for every line and the pump. Current pump has rubber and silver tape but everything else was naked. I didn’t even think about it. Oh well. One more thing to do. Lol

Took it apart tonight. New one shipping Monday from RCC. Figured I’d put on my adjustable lowering links and Penske shock while I was there. Just put it on didn’t tighten anything yet.

A9A21B7E-4106-4CDE-B593-51A3656ED3A1.jpeg

41AECCDA-2113-40FE-A631-2530B0A3342C.jpeg

Back