Turbo Fuel System Gen2

Deez ballz

Registered
Hi Guys, got a GEN 2 2017

I need to install a external fuel pressure regulator FPR 800 turbosmart for a 1:1 ratio. Where do I put the return line. I'm confused,
pump> fuel rail > regulator ? > return to tank?
There is only one outlet from sender unit.

Iam installing a AEM 320LPH@42psi intank fuel pump. Do I remove the intank Regulator completely.

I Will be using 6an fittings for fuel lines. Is that a good idea ?

Should I need to buy a billet fuel rail with 3/8 npt
3 ports.

I have very small room under the tank for this setup. Because of ABS unit taking room. Any Photos will be helpful on routing.

Thanks guys.

20200212_165452.jpg

20200212_164955.jpg

20200212_172832.jpg

You won’t be able to use the in tank pump.

What you have to do is drill the middle of the fuel pump plate to take a -6 bulkhead fitting. That fitting will feed the inlet of the pump. Outlet of pump goes to the fuel rail. The fuel rail will need the adapter insert so it can be used as a returning fuel system. Outlet of the rail goes to the regulator, outlet of the regulator goes to what used to be the factory feed line. That is now your return.

you’ll have to remove the factory fuel pump and regulator completely. Just leave the sending unit in the tank.

That make sense Boosted, thank you for your quick response.

So will it be better if I get a External fuel Pump and filter?

should I go with
AEM 380 LPH Inline Fuel Pump or the RCC Turbo Fuel Pump Kit Suzuki
OR any other recommendations.

I will get a aftermarket billet fuel rail with existing threads and use that.

thanks for the photos it helps a lot if you have more of the sender unit it would be great.

if I was in america i would have sent it to you for the build. you build great bikes.

Thanks Again

AEM.png

RCC.png

Back