I gotta feed the secondary's

Now line comes out of tank, into pump
out pump into fuel rail out other side of fuel rail back to regulator
When I ran the port fueler line coming out fuel rail went to port fueler rail
and out back to regulator

I have seen people route
out tank into pump out pump into regulator
then two lines off regulator one to rail the other is the return

I thought "dead heading" fuel system was not a desirable as constant flow in the lines?

maybe some one has their pics?

Going to the regulator before the rail wouldn't deadhead the pump, it's still bypassing to the tank to maintain pressure. IMO the regulator should be at the very end of the flow path, that way you're circulating excess fuel through the rail and helping carry heat away. I would also think that having a Y, rather than having the rails in series would cut down on pulsation to the down steam rail. That's the way I've always done it. Also, running sequential injection vs batch fire will also help cut down on pulsation.

Do you know the model number? I think I am reading too much into this they have flow numbers and either I am doing some math wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or I need a insane size pair of filters
Hi. I called DME I bought the one they use. The one frim One Stop Speed looks like it would work also as they look the same.

I can't remember the micron size, but it's basically a stainless steel screen before the pump and for gasoline a paper element after. The only thing the pre pump filter is doing is protecting the pump, the post protects the injectors/regulator. 40 pre and 10 post sticks in my mind.

Just a wild ass, uneducated guess. -8 to -6 Y will probably be more than you ever need. I know that a -10 to -8 will flow enough for 1000whp on methanol, feeding 22300cc/min of injector.

Last edited:
replumbing has begun
I have replumbed this f'ing thing like five times now
I remember why I went to single injectors long ago
15lbs poop in a 10 lbs bag
that's 6.8k in a 4.5 k bag

Secondary and primary rails connected
Ordered Radium 100micron and 10 micron filters and fitttings
waiting on one fitting -6AN Y fitting 2 -6AN outlets to tee the returns back together to head to the regulator

Pic helos

ABEEC5F8-91CA-45DB-BE1A-4EA2F67ED86E.jpeg

You can use -6 plumbing for everything on the pressure side. That will reduce the bulk of the components considerably.

What is the micron rating of the element you have inside the radium housing?
-8 everywhere
feed out of pump splits to two -6 one for each fuel rail

Two radium filters
the one in the pic is the 100 micron prefilter
then I have a 6 micron filter

Back