Rear wheel stand

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so here i am lookin in the garage and have decided that i need a rear wheel stand fror the busa asap. where did you guys get urs from and how much? any info would be fantastic. i mean i see a few on ebay going for like 40 bucks but i dunno bout the integrity of those stands since they say they are defective.. im sure jsut cosmetically but still.......

I went with Pit-Bull.com, might not be the cheapest but they are well made. Customer services gets an A+ too....

Got the Pitbull here. Quick service, high quality product.

I just bought the Moto911 front and rear set... $124.99 shipped from their ebay store. You could probably grab them for less on their ebay store... the bidding for the set starts at $89.99. I didn't feel like waiting.

Moto911 Website

Moto 911 Ebay Store

200-1000%20copy.jpg
200-1010%20copy.jpg

I just bought the Moto911 front and rear set... $124.99 shipped from their ebay store. You could probably grab them for less on their ebay store... the bidding for the set starts at $89.99. I didn't feel like waiting.

Moto911 Website

Moto 911 Ebay Store

200-1000%20copy.jpg
200-1010%20copy.jpg
i can get that s-spec rear stand off of ebay for 38 bucks plus shipping.  it is a blemished item and i have never seen that stand before so i am kinda leary on it.  i like stuff that is proven.  but i might have to look into it...  thanks alot fellas for the replies........  got a good starting point of where i need to be looking.

I bought the Handy stands for my Ninja. Worked out pretty well. Pretty stable, but I don't know how well they'd work for a Busa. Seems like the rear would be a little narrow...

I noticed most major bike shops carry PitBull, I needed some ASAP too. So I dropped the doe for a set of PitBull lifts.....

I have stands made by Lockhart Phillips that I am selling, do not need it anymore since I bought a set from checkered flags.

checkered flag motorsports....board member....well made....dual wheels for added stability. they hold my busa and my 230# self quite well.
..I wouldn't trade mine. also in the 100.00 price range...

you'll have to do a search to find them...but they work well.

I would like to see a steering stem attachment made for them though...I want to change fork springs and regular stands will not work.

5/8 steel rod through the swingarm pivot and two jack stands for $16 at walmart...one teenage son to hold front stable while i pick up and place the stands under....is that cheap enough?

Mine is a cycle cat. In my opinion it is the only way to go. It is a little pricey but I no longer worry about my bike falling over when I lift the bike from its stand or put it back down. Price shipped was 247.00 cyclecat.com I think is the website.

If you are really lloking to save a buck with good performance? Put on rear spools and use jack-Stands. Cost about $16.00 bucks and will hold tons. I have bothe and use the Jack-Stands more then the Pit, they are easy to set and tip on.

once again, thanks for all the replies....... i like the rod and jack stand idea. ill have plenty of time to think about it while i play 18 holes here in a few......

Back