SUZUKI Rear wheel stand

chamalk

Registered
Right after I got my Busa I orderd a Suzuki rear wheel stand For the Busa from the dealer.After a week it arrived ,took it home fitted the spools tried to raise it up,the stand was about an inch wider than the spools.tried many times but the same.So I took it back thinking they gave me the wrong one.They said it was the right one.We tried it on another Busa ,same thing .(they wanted to sell me a pitbull stand)Did anyone have a problem like this.???

Never owned a Suzuki stand. Bought a Pitbull stand from a local dealer and after getting the spools it lifted right up without any trouble. I don't know much about the Suzuki stand, but the Pitbull has been worth its weight in gold!

thanks BigBSBusa and cycleerik for your input.

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070238913 -->

I have a Hindle stand too. Sometimes you have to "adjust" the stand by pushing (bending) the legs closer together or pulling them apart. Set the stand on it's side and lean on the leg to make the spools closer together. Shouldn't hurt the stand.

DOOD I have a suzuki stand. All you gotta do is lay it oin its side and lean on it. It will bend slightly allowing you to put your bike on it. I have done it. It doesnt hurt the integrity of the metal all you are doing is pushing the two siddes slightly closer.

Yeah, bend your stand to fit, or... Buy the PitBull, I have the pitbull rear and I love it. Seriously stable, and strong. It really gives you a safe and stable platform to work on your bike or just park it cause it isn't going to get knocked over while on that stand.

Blas is right. Sit the stand on the carpet and jump on it a few times to bring it into the right width.

Back