Rear wheel stand

dunno if anyone has suggest it yet but i got front and rear stands on ebay shipped for around 110.great stands worked flawless on my 01 busa and great custmer service.here's a linky
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/motorcycle-stand-stands-front-rear-bike-sport-pro-chr-e_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQ
itemZ4643122094QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....4QQrdZ1</a>

I went with Pit-Bull.com, might not be the cheapest but they are well made. Customer services gets an A+ too....
For the rear the forward handle Pit Bull is the ticket. You stand next to the bike and lift it by the side grab rail as you push down on the Pit Bull handle....a one man job and no danger of dropping the bike at all. The damage you'd do using a typical cheap rear handle stand, or some other risky way of lifting your bike, and dropping it, would be wayyy more than the extra expense of the Pit Bull. You've got an expensive investment...get good equipment to use on it
wink.gif
And as Busa204 said, the customer service is more than excellent
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148893161 -->

ok this might sound stupid but how do you put the front n rear on stands? Do you have to have someone hold either end steady while puttin it on the other stand? Also about takin it off?

ok this might sound stupid but how do you put the front n rear on stands? Do you have to have someone hold either end steady while puttin it on the other stand? Also about takin it off?
Just learned myself with the help of BABUSA
First, ALWAYS put it on the rear stand first. I use a standard sized brick underneath the side stand. Keeps the bike nearly vertical but I'm still wary so I hold onto the grab handle or with the hump off, an inside brace bar. Then position the stand to hook up with the spools (you do have spools right?) then just power lift it into place. Seems really hard but after a couple times it gets easier. For the front, once the rear is in place, position the stand to go underneath the axle and with the tire straight, do the power lift again. Its hard too but seems easier than the rear.

Back