Rear turn signals.

I used the lockheart ones that doubled as nuts for my licence plate holder....I have the tail light that uses part of itself as a turn signal...made me crazy...I kept wondering if people would notice that. Cause my tail light blinks when I apply the break...So it looked like a mess. No one could tell I was turning...

And where is the bike in that picture? Is it one of thoes pictures that if you stare at it the bike jumps out at you?
tounge.gif

Sorry BigD...she looked cold...
laugh.gif

She's beautiful for sure, but not okay for this board...

depends on the wording of your state statutes...... but if you use the appropriate hand signals...what's the difference?          
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
 If I see someone on a Busa use hand signals to turn I think I'd fall out laughing.
I use 'em all of the time...if I have a moment, I even stop along side the road, start a fire and send up smoke signals so the frickin' cagers will see that I'm making a turn
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with trying to be more visible...come to VA, point and laugh my friend...I've got no problems using hand signals, even on the Busa...
smile.gif

Big D, she has some great lookin' calves!
biggrin.gif
'Chelle, do you carry a flare gun with you, too?
laugh.gif

I touched up your photo a little better than VaBusa did, but cant post it, pm me and I can send it to you Big D, then you can post if you want.

depends on the wording of your state statutes...... but if you use the appropriate hand signals...what's the difference?          
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
 If I see someone on a Busa use hand signals to turn I think I'd fall out laughing.
I use 'em all of the time...if I have a moment, I even stop along side the road, start a fire and send up smoke signals so the frickin' cagers will see that I'm making a turn
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with trying to be more visible...come to VA, point and laugh my friend...I've got no problems using hand signals, even on the Busa...
smile.gif
I'll be headed to VABeach in the next couple of months. You're hand signals will be a dead giveaway and I'll know it's you!
smile.gif

smile.gif

rock.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif
I'll be headed to VABeach in the next couple of months.  You're hand signals will be a dead giveaway and I'll know it's you!  
smile.gif
I'm north of Virginia Beach in the sticks...you'll have to look pretty hard to see me, but feel free to laugh all you want...it's all about safety so I get back home to see my kids
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Slide through Richmond on your way out Big T. Depending on when it is I may ride with you.

Diesel, feel free to PM if you need any bike advice. Ofcourse I would need multiple pics to help you out.
laugh.gif

not to get off subject, but since everyone wants to discuss my 'bike'.....

does it look stoopid w/o mirror block-offs? n does front seem too high? been thinkn bout dropn it an inch. also wana do sum l.e.d.s inside bodywork-what color? wantd to do red, but don't want 5-0 pulln me for impersonating an emergency vehicle? just want to be seen better at night...I get nervous ridin home at barclose every weekend.

DSC00220.JPG

damn it man
wow.gif
. Sorry I know thats your wife, lucky you.

I would polish those wheels (maybe wash them
poke.gif
), swing arm, and that frame.

The height looks fine.

I'd go with the red, as long as they arent blinking you should be fine. Just cut them off on the street.

I really need more pics to help more.
laugh.gif

OH!!!! wash the rims...thats a low blow...i'm hurt. yeah i know they were dirty in the pic, but I have cleaned'em up since then. how's the rest of the 'bodywork'?

(mebbe if the pic is msmaller, Va wont c it....):D

1pic.JPG

The smaller pics are causing a blur when I put them on my back ground.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just kidding bro!!!

I do like the mirror block offs!! we have to have mirrors or Johnny Law will want to chat.

I can also do some powder coating if you want.

laugh.gif

Here is my inspiration, i will be showing my girl this thread. Hopefully she will loosen up.

DSC01661.jpg

In MA the rear blinkers need to be like 14" apart to be legal. But most inspection stations will bend the rules if you are not a #### to them. All he said to me was memorize this "That was stock when I got my sticker officer, I put the tail on about a month later..."

Yes, best tail I've seen on the Busa so far...

Back