Integrated turn signals

macbusa

Registered
I want to ditch the rear turn signals and integrate them in the brake light. I have read that you can get an integrator kit from trailer places like Uhaul. Do they work ok? Any other methods?

I've never heard of an integration kit from Uhaul, I've heard of undertails that have brake lights that have the multifunctional use of turn signals. Hopefully this helps, but probably won't:p

Thanks BusaBoy...but I am looking for someting to use with the stock lights and undertail to keep the cost down...for now anyway.

cruncherbusa - we need to hookup for a ride sometime. I may ride down to Chester to watch a friend skydive next weekend if the weather clears up. Maybe I can meet you somewhere?

just get a trailer adapter for your car at walmart for like $10-15. The kind that takes your 4 way lights (2 turns and 2 stop) and combines them into the 2 lights (both turn and brake)

Might have to get a resistor or 2 in there to slow down the blinkers a little but works like a champ
cool.gif

Ive done the hole intergrater. works like a charm. Got my kit from auto zone for like 9.99. Once you get the wiring down, looks great, and easy to to. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and ill help anyway I can.

Josh

Ive done the hole intergrater. works like a charm. Got my kit from auto zone for like 9.99. Once you get the wiring down, looks great, and easy to to. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and ill help anyway I can.

Josh
Did the same thing was like 10.00 and it was easy to hook up. Same thing that you are going to pay 40-50$ for from "bike store".

Same as above, although one of the guys I ride with got some aftermarket lights for his turnsigs, then drilled the right sized hole in the back of the bracket for the rear light and fed the assembly through so he has 4 lights in his rear light bracket. After I saw it I almost went out and did the same

Last year at Bikeweek I had a great experience with an integrated signal vendor. I posted about it then, so here's a link with the details. I really like the pulsing brake light feature too.

I have tried to integrate Uhaul trailier 3-2 kit to get rid of the blinkers on my bike. Just burned the fuse. Can someone post a chart on how to connect the kit....

if i remember right you have to use a common ground for everything. you will have brake, tail, L blink, R blink In on one side, then tail/brake, R blink, L blink I think. You will have to tie all the grounds together and then share the master ground from the harness. (1 great big gound all wraped together) Thats about it. Ill take picks of mine tomorrow and post them up if you still need them.

Josh

Sweet....sounds like I'll be lenin towards doin the same.

I'll be lookin forward to the pics, Jester!
cool.gif

Back