Rear turn signals.

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
remove them?

I've seen some photos where all I see is the rear OE light and reflector; no turn signals integrated into the undertail at all.

Isn't this illegal?

....depends on the state.....also depends on if you get caught.
smile.gif

depends on the wording of your state statutes...... but if you use the appropriate hand signals...what's the difference?
rock.gif

Shoudn't be illegal is you use hand signal. Personally I wouldn't do it, you need as much of attention as possible when slowing down making a turn.

I run the Clear Alternatives Taillight-it has turn signal L.E.D.s built into the taillight, so when I hit the switch half the brake light turns amber and blinks...others have the same set-up with different tail lights.

I run the Clear Alternatives Taillight-it has turn signal L.E.D.s built into the taillight, so when I hit the switch half the brake light turns amber and blinks...others have the same set-up with different tail lights.
Gotchya, maybe that's what I was seiing from others.

No undertail needed then, just a trim of the OE shovel?

all depends on your personal taste-here's a pic of my rear end...

please excuse my fiancee-it was really warm out, and uhhhh....well u get the idea. All the pix i have of the rear have her in them-this shows pretty good tho that the flap is trimmed around my HMF hi-mounts, and still has enuf for the lic. plate.

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "LOL"|1150381425 -->

post_6_45123_booty.jpg

For the full effect - we must see the the front signals, too!
biggrin.gif

We need to ask bid deisel more about his bike.
laugh.gif

In Va you cant get inspected with out turn signals. and they have to extend out a certain length.

Ahhh yes... we must see if those extensions meet the requirements
tounge.gif

Back