Rear tire needs changing for my 09 Busa

I was running the Pirelli Angels on my 06 Busa and to this day still think they are the best tires ive ever had. I have friends running the new Michelin Pilot Road 3s and say they are even better but im waiting to see how the mileage compares. I just purchased the new 2011 Black Busa and hate the Battle Axes on them but I promised the wife I would run them out before getting new shoes. Something about ive already spent too much change on my new baby.

One question I have to all my busa friends out there is what does the W rating stand for on the new 2011 stats? The tire specs are saying that I need to run these type of tires for the new 2011:

120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless
190/50ZR17 M/C (73W), tubeless
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications and Price - Motorcycle USA

The reason im asking is the Pirelli Angels for the 190/50 are Z rated and the 190/55 are W rated. All the Road 3s are Z rated from what I have seen. This past week in my search for a great deal I got an email from bikebandit.com saying both tire sets are on sale and it looks like a sweet deal to me. Here are the links and no I dont work for them.

Pirelli Angels - Pirelli Angel ST Motorcycle Tire - BikeBandit.com
Michelin Road 3s - Michelin Pilot Road 3 Motorcycle Tire - BikeBandit.com

Thank you for your helpfull reply...I think i will be going with BT023 for the rear and keep the original BT015 for front till it wears out. Mite go to 200 series as well. Thanks again.

agreed but if u want it to last get the michelin pilot 2ct it a hard compound in the center for long lasting str8 riding and a soft compound on the side for great curb grip.

I am running the 2ct michelin. I ran the Dragon on them, scraped pegs, and rode on the ass of a new ZX10 thru some hard twisties and passing on the straight away. I have 4200 miles on my 2CT's they are on the limiters now! Trust me the 2CTs will handle any abuse you give them, I was also able to picked the front wheel up with torque on wet roads while it was raining!

Back