Rear shock

Go on a diet you bunch of fat@sses.
I thought my diet was pretty good,@ 290 I have a 36" waist??

FREAK.jpg

Hey DEVLDOG,

I am 300#, but running on stock swingarm length. I screwed the spring down 2 full turns and that beeotch is firm as hell !!!   In fact my back has been sore for the first time ever riding a sport bike (8 Years).. I noticed a great improvement in sticking in the corners and she stays in the ground a whole lot better on acceleration, but I don't know if that would help you due to the swingarm extension.. It's worth a try before spending stacks of cash on something you may not need...
dunno.gif
  The good thing is.... If you need to upgrade, we got great sponsors and resources right here on the board...
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
Good info bro,thanks
I'm 300# as well. Did you do anything to the front...or just the back adjustment? I've been contenplating stiffening up the suspension...haven't bottomed out yet, however I've wondered if it would improve the handling a bit in the twisties.

Hey DEVLDOG,

I am 300#, but running on stock swingarm length. I screwed the spring down 2 full turns and that beeotch is firm as hell !!! In fact my back has been sore for the first time ever riding a sport bike (8 Years).. I noticed a great improvement in sticking in the corners and she stays in the ground a whole lot better on acceleration, but I don't know if that would help you due to the swingarm extension.. It's worth a try before spending stacks of cash on something you may not need...
dunno.gif
The good thing is.... If you need to upgrade, we got great sponsors and resources right here on the board...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif
Good info bro,thanks
I'm 300# as well. Did you do anything to the front...or just the back adjustment? I've been contenplating stiffening up the suspension...haven't bottomed out yet, however I've wondered if it would improve the handling a bit in the twisties.
You most deff need to do the front as well. The Gen I is sprung at best for a 160lb rider. Like you I am 300 and I am using Traxxions Axxiom kit in the front and a OEM shock re-valved/re-sprung.

Give Traxxion a call.......you WILL be impressed at the difference.

Hey DEVLDOG,

I am 300#, but running on stock swingarm length. I screwed the spring down 2 full turns and that beeotch is firm as hell !!!   In fact my back has been sore for the first time ever riding a sport bike (8 Years).. I noticed a great improvement in sticking in the corners and she stays in the ground a whole lot better on acceleration, but I don't know if that would help you due to the swingarm extension.. It's worth a try before spending stacks of cash on something you may not need...
dunno.gif
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
Good info bro,thanks
I'm 300# as well.  Did you do anything to the front...or just the back adjustment?  I've been contenplating stiffening up the suspension...haven't bottomed out yet, however I've wondered if it would improve the handling a bit in the twisties.
I havent done anything to the front yet,,,quoted a price of $680...I will get it done when i have the cash,I am slammed front and back and bottom out on a regular basis,sucks because it keeps chipping my front fender ($450 after market fender!!)I like the look so im not raising her up any

font_fender.jpg

Well fellows went to Hot Atlanta today! I hate that place! It has to much traffic!!!! Got the shock resprung etc and it's firm as H_ _ _!!! The front is know a little bouncey, not as firm! Should have done the front end Mod Also! But, after a 4 hr drive, and running into Sinus problems, due to all the POLLEN in the air! I had to get back , while my eyes was still open a little bit! Man I am happy with there work! Good people, good products equal good friends! Will recommend them to all my buddies!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back