Rear shock

So, traxx... is fixing it for you! Correct? please send me the numbers! I have the same problem!

Thanks!

O.K. I talked to the guys today at Traxxion and I scheduled a appoint for the 21st of this month for them to revamp the stock shock for $350.00 and that includes install of $75.00. Drive time will be about 4hrs from Valdoookie (Valdosta). I'll let you guys know how it goes!

O.K. I talked to the guys today at Traxxion and I scheduled a appoint for the 21st of this month for them to revamp the stock shock for $350.00 and that includes install of $75.00. Drive time will be about 4hrs from Valdoookie (Valdosta). I'll let you guys know how it goes!
Awesome bro! how many inches over are you?

You'll be wanting to send the forks in after getting the shock worked!
smile.gif
Trust me!
Great!! anyone wanna donate?
rock.gif

I bought this bike for $8500 17months ago,since then I have put atleast another $8500,everytime I think im done,theres always something else.will it ever end??? thats what my wife keeps asking..haha
laugh.gif
I think we are all there
tounge.gif

Headed to the ATL Thursday Morning to get new SHOCK MOD! Hope I like it! Also been second guessing myself and might get the Penske Shock instead, from them!

Headed to the ATL Thursday Morning to get new SHOCK MOD! Hope I like it! Also been second guessing myself and might get the Penske Shock instead, from them!
Read your comment above the top one...after 7days you have changed your mind..hahaha

I mailed my shock last fri (overnite delvery) hopeing to have it back this fri,they told me 5 day turnaround. save your $75 bro,its an easy install

You guys are all ridiculous spending all that $ on your motorbikes.... Raydog

P1010417.JPG

haha

hey,couldnt you make up your mind? you have a little of everything on there,some chrome,some powder caoting,some raw aluminum,some gold plating,looks like a CF can on there and the luggage rack to boot...you got it all!!!

Read your comment above the top one...after 7days you have changed your mind..hahaha

I mailed my shock last fri (overnite delvery) hopeing to have it back this fri,they told me 5 day turnaround. save your $75 bro,its an easy install
I Know, But I just don't have the time!!! or If it doesn't work properly, I can take it back to them!!!

have not gotten it back yet,spoke to them on wednesday to confirm they recieved it on monday (paid $57 for 2 day delivery)they did,said they would be calling soon for payment info before returning

lurk.gif

Back