Finally installed new rear shock yesterday

SANDFLEA85

Registered
I sent a new 08' shock out to Traxx Dynamics about 3 weeks ago to get rebuit/revalved and heavier spring on there to compensate for 6" stretch and the fact im 290lbs (im not a fat 290 smart a$$es ;-) I got it back on tueday but because ive been stuck working,didnt have a chance to install it until yesterday.let me just say,I am extremely pleased with the difference from the stock (POS) shock and this one,worth every penny,it is rated for 1300lbs,they put a 1" spacer in there,the bike doesnt give an inch,and the ride is very very good.look at the difference in the pic compare the new shock on the left to the stock on the right,you can just see how much they differ

took about an hr to remove and install,remove seat,gas tank,belly pan and battery

new_shock.jpg

How much was that DD ? i'm a fata*s and need to upgrade my rear shock

Nice BTW

How much was that DD ? i'm a fata*s and need to upgrade my rear shock

Nice BTW
$267.
SHOCK REVALVE $125
SHOCK SPRING (hyperco 6x1300) $99.95
TRAXXION DYNAMICS 2 1/4" X 1" spring spacer kit $24.95
SHIPPING $18.00

I bought the 08 shock of ebay for $54 and shipped it overnite ($65) would not have shipped over nite if i knew they wouldnt get to it for 2 weeks

so I spent close to $400 total

but worht every penny,I just got in from riding home from work and im sold on it,now i need to do the forks

I sent email to let them know I was happy with the shock,this is the reply....

Ron,

Glad you like it! We have been getting some excellent feedback for our Busa shock rebuilds. One customer went out to the Salt Flats and went 200 mph on one. Says he will never spend the money on an Ohlins again J Let me know when you are ready to do the forks, we can make them work just as well. Sorry it took a little longer than I quoted.

Cheers,

Dan

===========================

Champions Choose Traxxion...

Dan Anderson

Internet Sales

Traxxion Dynamics, Inc.

Yeap, they do great work!!! I personnally trailer my bike to them about 2 weeks ago and everything came out just fine!!! I will recommend them to all my friends!

Same package/parts $350.00 through us..  
thumb_up.gif
?did you mean to say $250??

only reason it cost me almost $400 was because my dumb a$$ paid for overnite shipping and i bought a new shock,
if i would have sent my shock and sent ups ground would have probably cost me $275 total

what do you get for $350, which is actually almost $100 more then what it cost with Traxxion if you just send in the shock on bike and regular mail.
do you dyno the shock too?

btw,they next day aired it back to me
ThumbsUp.gif

Back